Magic

Well isn't that the question of the day

>turn off computer
>put phone away somewhere
>sit down with a book near you
>wait until you get bored enough to pick it up

This

Pick up a book and just read

True. Helps to seperate yourself from your computer and phone entirely. Put them in another room and turn them off until youve read at least a chapter. And read something you enjoy otherwise youll give up

This is one of the few threads I am capable of contributing to.

Basically you read from left to right. Stop your eyes over each word and understand its meaning. In this way, you can read full sentences like the ones I've written in this post and glean information from them.

How do i read this?

Like what you doin' now, only you do it on a book.

You gotta be all like lookin' at shit and thinkin' "This letter corresponds to the phoneme /'ɑ:/, nigga, and that's how I know we talkin' singular objects or persons, because /'ɑ:/ is a word I know fo' sho."

Whats the point of asking that question here? We don't actually read silly

Also don't worry about pouring over every single word on the page; you can skim like you would a long shitpost or pasta, but be sure to pause every page or two and check that you have the gist of what's going on.

start with a
work through to z
then start putting them together in different combinations. soon you'll be up to bee and gazelle and yesterday and anthropomorphic and antidisestablishmentarianism and then bob's your uncle

pic unrelated

1>5>4>2>3

4, 5, 1, 2, 3

One word at a time.

i'm reading a dense textbook and i just cant progress, i read 5 pages but it feels like 50 (even if that 5 pages takes something 10~20 minutes)

how do i read this kind of thing? after those 5 pages it drains all my energy

Sex with skinny girls is so much better.

And you people call yourselves patricians

2>1>4>3>5
is the objectively correct answer

The order in which you'd get rejected?

Read

H

>not fully perusing, absolutely poring over, every single post in every single thread
pleb
good post

www.cliffnotes.com

After reading for a while, I start to lose my voice. How can I read more good so I dont lose my voice when I read for along time please help

Suck more dick, that should lubricate your chords.

stop being a pussy and keep reading
you could also smoke a cigarette or drink a whisky

sick burn brah

one word at a time.

All fat sedentary whores who can't control themselves.

you sound like a right nutter mate

2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 are fat whores. Kill yourself, chubby-chasing beta cuckold.

7, fat? Really?

Man you either have awful taste in women or are completely blind

have another rage wank user

mark, how do you read?
can you teach me to read?