I entered my kitchen and found this SHIT on the table

I entered my kitchen and found this SHIT on the table.
It turns out that my gf got it.

Tell me how to make this taste good? Oh god I have chickepeas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummus
strongertogether.coop/recipes/curried-chickpeas-in-coconut-milk
thewimpyvegetarian.com/2013/03/vegan-quick-dinner-moroccan-chickpea-pockets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummus

you need to go ethnic I'm afraid

>Tell me how to make this taste good?

Easy. Just treat 'em like beans.

Cooking them with stock or a hambone is probably the easiest method.

That too, hummus is delicious.

Needle and string. Make anal beads. Or hummus if you're gay.

>oh God I have chickpeas

Get a new GF. Any girl that favors chickpeas over garbanzo's isn't worth it.

Beet salad with green beans, kidney beans, red onion, and red wine vinegar. Salt, oregano, parsley, pepper, a little garlic, and olive oil, shit is tasty.

This looks disgusting. I might try if she likes it

Stock, alright.
What about vegetarian mode? any recipe?

They go well in Indian curry.

they're the same thing you fuckwit.

I just eat them in salad with chopped onion and a strong mustard dressing. The good ones are creamy, not chalky

Good, women like salad. +10 points

I've eaten a lot of curry lately, I might pass on this time.

Make falafel out of em

"Curry" and "chickpeas" are definitely not """the same thing."""

and if you wanna go ultra vegan, add sweet potato fries

>What about vegetarian mode?

Vegetable stock.

>"Curry" and "chickpeas" are definitely not """the same thing."""

I agree.

the claim was that garbonzos and chickpeas are the same thing.

Cook them with lamb, you ignorant faggot.

I eat em raw with a bit of lemon juice, diced red onion, cumin & salt. Good, cheap source of protein and fibre.

Spanish: Saute spinach in olive oil with onion and garlic. Season with cumin, salt and paprika. Stir in chickpeas.

Italian: Make a sauce for pasta using olive oil, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, crushed tomatoes and fresh rosemary. Simmer chickpeas in it, the use to dress orecchiette pasta.

Indian: Chana masala.

Moroccan: Tagine with lamb, dried fruit and sweet spices, served with rice or couscous.

I don't eat meat, keep it away from me, asshole.

hummus, shit looks nasty but it's a pretty GOAT spread on breads and chips

imagine cashews meet lemon with the consistency of semi frozen ice cream

two options: cassoulet with chickpeas is batshit awesome. if you really are a vegfag, sub in some Field Roast or Soyrizo and add mushrooms and eggplant

roasted chickpeas: tossed with cumin, chili, salt and oregano or thyme at 425 until just crunchy. shit's addictive as hell. great bulkan food as well, it's ultra high calorie popcorn

just eat them you fucking fairy

they are pretty good in vegetable soup.

What does women liking salad have to do with making a beet salad? You don't have to be female to enjoy it.

strongertogether.coop/recipes/curried-chickpeas-in-coconut-milk
thewimpyvegetarian.com/2013/03/vegan-quick-dinner-moroccan-chickpea-pockets/

>What does women liking salad have to do with making a beet salad?

OP said he had a GF. Thus he'd surely earn points with her by making a salad she'd like.

I prefer my ice cream sweet.
Jk we agreed on making hummus and some salad with the leftovers. Ty for the tips Veeky Forums, i actually wrote down most recipes. If i like my meal tomorrow i will try them later.

I just can't

This actually sounds good i love roasted stuff

I think i've met only one female that didnt like salad. As for me I am male and I like it but I bad at making it.

The answer is fava, my friend. Boil them for an hour, toss some olive oil, some onions, salt and pepper along with the chickpeas in a blender, blend to desired consistency and wa-la, you got yourself a delicious paste. Best served cold.

OP is trying to be funny.

Make pasta e ceci
Here's a recipe for pasta e ceci:
Ingredients:
2 diced carrots
1 diced onions
2 diced celery ribs
Cooked chickpeas
Canned tomatoes
Vegetable stock
Randomly picked Italian spices and herbs (thyme, basil, bay leaves, dried parsley, etc.)
Pasta of our choice (doesn't matter if it's maccherone, spaghetti, or something else)
1. Sautée the onions, carrots, and celery
2. Add some of those spices
3. Drop the chickpeas into the pot and stir them around a bit
4. Add the canned tomatoes
5. Pour the vegetable stock in
6. Let it simmer for about 20-40 minutes or so
7. Cook the pasta for as long as it needs to be cooked (usually around 5-10 minutes)
8. Pass the pasta over to the pot of chickpea soup and mix them well
Add salt and pepper as you may see it fit.

Curry you nignog

pls post pics of ur gf

I'm afraid you've been rused, lad.

>Tell me how to make this taste good? Oh god I have chickepeas
I toss them on the top of a salad, love the flavor, especially with a creamy dressing like ranch or blue cheese and all the other salad bar toppings. I sometimes buy the tiny hanover single serving just for salad toppings.
But if I don't buy the little can, I have some leftovers, so I basically add onion, celery, peppers, lemon, olive oil, garlic, basil. I add some feta or other cheese if I have it. Have with chips like a "texas caviar" dip.

>360 degrees and walk away

Roast em till crunchy, they are yum

if you have never had hummus, i would highly recommend it. its not gross i promise

tomatoes, onions, olive oil, vinegar, cured sausage, or canned oysters or sardines. Avocado is optional. Serve with bread.

nvm, i () didn't read . hope you enjoy your hummus, OP

Shove em up your gf's cunt and let them pickle for a week

39 replies and no one has suggested falafel?

Soak dried xhickpeas over night or use ones from a can immediately.

Put them in a food processor with a few cloves of chopped garlic, half a red onion, turmeric, cumin, parsley, salt. Process it until it's mushy, but still chunky. Leave the mixture in the fridge for about an hour. Then heat up oil and spoon out balls that are about 2-3" in diameter and about 1/2" thick. Fry until they're dark brown/crunchy on the outside but still soft on the inside.

Put in a pita bread or wrap, with cucumbers, red onions and a sauce, like tahini, a hot sauce or a yogurt based sauce.

>"i have a gf"
whoa there LARPerino

Can I make hummus without using tahini? All the other ingredients are stupid cheap. Tahini isn't.