Could I lose weight by only eating a vegetable tray everyday?

Could I lose weight by only eating a vegetable tray everyday?

>eating the cruciferous jew

Or you could lose weight by having a decent diet, some self control and not starving yourself, you fucking retard.

>im angry and i post on Veeky Forums

wow how original

I had always avoided counting calories, which seemed like a 1960s trend.... then I tried it, keeping a food log, how much food and how many calories and it was surprisingly effective.

It's kind of a surprise/shock to see where your calories are coming from. Like a couple of glasses of whole milk is about 260 calories, which is a pretty large percentage if you're aiming at like 1200 calories a day.

Vegetables are great, but throw out that greek yogurt packet... you might want to go visit Veeky Forums if you're seriously about losing weight...

Ok well take the last three words of my post out then for the actual hidden meaning.

k ill eat some grilled chicken too

kill yourself

micropenises make you angry

The Juden has many forms it seems...

count calories jesus christ, there's no other way to lose weight other than to consume less calories than you burn in a day.

that said, vegetables are extremely calorie light, so yes you could probably eat that whole tray of veggies considering that it's probably only like 600 calories of plant matter. It's always the dressings and the dips that are calorie dense though, greek yogurt is pretty good but avoid things like ranch or other creamy sauces

You need some carbs in there as well as they are your body's main source of energy. Try eating some whole grain pasta or rice.

Additionally your body requires small amounts of fat, preferably omega 3 and omega 6 as these have been found to be beneficial to long term health. These fats can be found in oils such as EVOO and fish like salmon.

Chicken, leafy green vegetables, whole grains, and proper fats will lead to a balanced and nutritious diet.

why would i care about your micropenis?

>. you might want to go visit Veeky Forums if you're seriously about losing weight...
This. Veeky Forums to lose weight, Veeky Forums to gain it

>Ignore the plenty of good advice in the thread
>Tries to take the piss out of someone who recommending proper dieting instead of "Hurr plate of vegetables a day"
Go read the sticky in Veeky Forums and the post itt about counting calories and then go do none of it because let's be serious here.

>need carbs
>veggies are literally only carbs

While we're on the topic of carbs, they're not actually essential to survival

Humans need:
- essential oils (omega 3 etc.)
- essential proteins (9 different amino acids)
- minerals
- vitamins

carbs are only for quick energy, stored in the muscles as glycogen. If you don't eat carbs it's not like you don't have other sources of energy, but you'll feel drained as your body typically goes for the glycogen first as its easiest to use. In the absence of glycogen your body will use other sources of energy, such as creatine and stored fat. This is the basic idea behind lo-carb diets like keto

OP I'd actually go for a high protein diet instead of veggies, since protein is actually necessary and it's also more filling because it's the slowest to break down when being digested

Nah I won't do what you say you sound like a choade

But this question is about food not protein powder and nootropics

you sound like a chode go be fat elsewhere then you sad fuck

Quit being so mad in my thread or i'll report you for being underage

go stabilize your fragile grasp on life by stuffing your fat fuck face you dumb shit

>so yes you could probably eat that whole tray of veggies considering that it's probably only like 600 calories of plant matter.
500g of carrots is barely 100 calories.

yeah I didn't look anything up, just emphasizing how low calorie most vegetables are

>lets disregard the fact that every civilization in both the east and west was built on carbs. Not even partially - the whole fucking foundation.

Really makes you think.

Yes as long as you don't supplement extra dipping dressing. Veggies are extraordinarily calorie shallow. Consider making a DIY vinaigrette to dip or toss with instead.

you'll need some protein

but yeah it's good to eat a rainbow, you've got like three colours there so you're pretty close

All he did was point out you don't actually *NEED* carbs. Which is completely true.

You can isolate facts and say they're true all day. Putting things into context to give good advice is clearly the point of this thread. Anyways you can pretty much ignore the rest of what the initial poster said after "veggies are all carbs". Poor advice coupled with factual inaccuracies.

prove them to be factual inaccuracies friend

I googled carb content of one serving of broccoli: 10g.

How does that relate to anything in my previous post?

You green texted my post with "veggies are literally all carbs". You start your post off making a claim like that and, given that it's a basic fact of nutrition, it just makes it seem like the rest of your post should be ignored as you aren't reliable source of info. Maybe I'm just being optimistic in hoping that people could find actual help on Veeky Forums, but I'm still new I guess.

The rest of what you said was still true. But only on paper. In the real world people need to eat efficiently and tend to crave some degree of variety it their diet. This is all to say that for the average person, a low carb diet may not be feasible and instead should be replaced with a better understanding of carbohydrates, their relation to energy usage, and how to balance their intake.

You got rekt, give it up son.

Yeah. Because growing carb heavy stuff like rice, potatos and wheats was easier than mass producing protein and fat heavy shit.

You act as if the short period of time since the start of modern civilization actually influenced how the human body works.

You're a bad person. No one is proud.

>Could I lose weight by eating
No you stupid retard
eat LESS

Yes

Holy shit will you shills literally ever not shill in a single thread?

Nobody wants to do your unverified meme diet

In college I lost 30 lbs in under two months doing the following. Being back in shape allowed me to start running and do pushups again, which greatly increased my metabolism so that I could eat a less strict diet and not get fat again.

>cut down on carbs, just have one english muffin in the morning with an egg
>for lunch have sauteed broccoli/spinach/kale with some chicken
>for dinner have some chicken and vegetable soup with a handful of croutons
>never, EVER go to the store while hungry, that's when you'll impulsively buy junk food

I also cut out any drink that wasn't water, tea, fat-free milk, or dark chocolate soy milk.

>illiterate people who had to work with their bodies all day ate a lot of carbs

wow it's almost as if there's a correlation between how much energy you expend per day and how many carbs you should eat per day

Yes, for a while. It will be a terrible chore and take a lot of willpower, and all that in vain.

Yoyo effect will obliterate all benefits really fast.

Use balanced diet. Five meals a day, balanced amounts of carbs and proteins, very little fat, arbitrary fill of veggies, set calorie value somewhere below your daily expenditure but not far from it. Stay active.

That way when you lose weight, you can stay with low weight.

Any diet that reduces your calorie intake by more than 30% of your daily needs is bound to backfire. A tray of veggies with nothing else will be like 30% of your daily needs and the yoyo effect will be *scary*.

you need some form of protein to really fill you up

Veggie trays are so expensive though....and generally filled with fillers...I mean, they are designed for dipping and not for nutrition. Why not buy some ripe avocados and some sweet potato instead?

>Veeky Forums
kill yourself

We ARE speaking of the Eternal Jew after all.

Yes.

You'll grow tits with all of your new estrogen too.

It has mastered all the forms, that's what makes it such a dangerous opponent.

sounds like you were only consuming 1500 calories a day. Of course you were going to lose weight.

nope, you still need to go to Veeky Forums

Because it's the same size as yours.

I eat a normal breakfast, normal dinner, but for lunch eat as many vegetables that I can, no limits= 6'2" 180#.

You would definitely lose weight. But don't be a pleb; buy the produce outside of a tray. If you dip it in yogurt, you'll get more than enough protein. Take a multivitamin and fish oil and you'll be g2g.

>it's a paleocuck shill episode

Humans only need about 20g of protein a day. You could literally get that from about 5 potatoes a day. Everything you eat besides lard and pure sugar has protein in it. Even fruits have protein.

In the Western world there is much more of a risk of health problems from protein excess than deficiency.

Don't forget obese people are not going to have muscle wasting from dieting as the body prefers to oxidize body fat (easy, efficient) rather than perform gluconeogensis (hard, inefficient, strains liver). An obese person could eat 5 grams of protein a day and maintain a neutral or positive nitrogen balance.

Gross.

>Studying to become a dietitian
>All the wrong in this thread

I hate my life.

if that's all you eat you will probably loose weight but it might not be that healthy. you still need to get your vitamins and minerals. make sure you get your b-12 to take care of your brain.