Daily reminder that true quesadillas DO NOT have cheese in it...

Daily reminder that true quesadillas DO NOT have cheese in it, if you think that quesadillas HAVE to contain cheese you are a fucking moron.

t. chilango filth

oye

It has fucking cheese in its name.

Why do you care about what other people put in their food?

Quesadilla is a form of eating your fillings, that's why the tortilla in pic related is not round, it's an oval.

Then why does it have name derived from queso?

Does Mexico even produce any cheese, or is it all Processed Mexican Cheese Product®?

Im still putting Queso cheeze in my cheese crisp with some steak and jilapaknows so get fucked OP

Why do you care about what other people care about?

I really hope everyone you know mispronounces spanish words/ words of spanish origin.
this.

inb4 quetzaditzin

Sure they don't have to have cheese
if you don't want it to be good

sure, they don't have to. they just suck shit without it.

Quesadillas have Queso. What you have there is a shitty taco-thing.

I got you man! Kinda like a hot dog doesn't really have dog in it! Quesadilla doesn't have Queso in it!!!! Wait, wouldn't that just be a taco? Fuck yo' mama!

I'm a bit on the drunk side, but the one thing this post made me think is that if drunmpf actually starts on the wall, Mexico is going to need us to start sending them our weed.

That's just a large taco

Sorry, grande taco, why does mexico use the same sizes as starbucks??

>saying drumpf unironically
>anime gif

Pls go

You mean a taco grande

Also, Starbucks uses italian, not spanish, but grande in italian and spanish is written the same way and mean the same

>this site isn't /pol/
>this site is an anime image forum

You need to go back.

Oh shut your fucking mouth you moron. They absolutely have to have cheese in them, you mongoloid.

1/10 I'm fucking mad as hell.

Mejico doesn't need gringo weed. They grow and export their own stuff all day every day.

>t. 1994

>chicanos

They grow and export shit. Pure shit brick weed.

What do you think "quesa" means, you fucking retard?

And this makes them better than fake quesadillas how?

Not all boys have penises, not all girls have vaginas, not all quesadillas have cheese.

cotija is delicious

quesadeeyas were invented in Nebraska and we put cheese on em

Its a chilango meme. People in mexico city usually have options to eat quesadilla without cheese. Usually the filling is the star of the dish (squash blossom, corn smut, tinga, sausage)

The rest of Mexico eats it with cheese

This is AMERICA. Foods without cheese in them are illegal.

dont care, they're tasty

What's wrong?
You afraid of things being too cheesy?

A quesadilla (/ˌkeJsəˈdiːjə/, Spanish: [kesaˈðiʝa] ( listen)) is a tortilla, usually a corn tortilla but also sometimes made with a wheat tortilla, which is filled with cheese and then grilled. Other items, such as a savoury mixture of spices or vegetables, are often added then they are cooked on a griddle. A full quesadilla involves two tortillas filled with cheese and stacked on top of each other. Halves are a single tortilla filled with cheese and folded into a half-moon shape

que·sa·dil·la
ˌkāsəˈdēyə/
noun
noun: quesadilla; plural noun: quesadillas

a tortilla filled with cheese and heated.

Absolutely right mate, mexican food is by and large a filling delivery system and these aren't one of the exceptions to the rule

I myself, tend to make them mild and with plenty of cheese, but then I do cook for my family, which is English and contains an autistic 20 year old who by all rights should probably be throwing a paddy if it's not chicken nuggets, so I'm not too pissed, he is at least trying