When people say that Link is a meme, are they being ironic or have they really not done their own research?

When people say that Link is a meme, are they being ironic or have they really not done their own research?

Attached: fucking pricks.png (250x250, 17K)

link is a meme is a meme you retard

how do people not understand this

oh i know but some people think that link is a meme is a meme is the real meme

I think 40% of the time it's a meme, but people here are legitimately retarded enough to not understand what a blockchain is much less a whitepaper.

fucking newfag go kys.

fucking kek at the replies to this

meme is a link

It's unironically a meme until they actually deliver the project that they promised, aka a functional, usable and USED smart contract system. It's speculation just like 99.99% of shitcoins right now.

this

this

LINK is a meme is a meme is also a meme kedo

Irony is a meme. Which is ironic, because memes are a meme is ChainLink.

Unironic untill they FOMO at $50 Q3

All memes aside, LINK has the potential to reach $1.50 EOY

> LINK is a meme is a meme is also a meme
Look, the chainlink memetrain-meme

right now, im holding onto a ship in the middle of a storm.
the ocean spray stings my face, the moon only shows through fast breaks in the clouds. flashes of lightning illuminate monsters in the tsunami's shadow.
i've seen my brothers abandon ship, drop with shame.
my grip only strengthens as theirs fails.
we're close.

Attached: 1519402849566.gif (480x238, 464K)

I say LINK is a meme precisely BECAUSE I've done my research

I think you'r'e missing a few 0's there, friend ;)

LINK =(((LINK + MEME) +MEME) +MEME

>"dude, link is a fucking meme scamcoin piece of shit. 2 devs, $1+ Link defeats the purpose, mobius is better"

equals

>"I need to FUD this gem into the ground to accumulate as much as I can very cheaply to secure my future"

How have you not figured this out yet?

mhm mhm

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 10553271.jpg (640x800, 83K)

I tried to explain to my boomer mother about Chainlink and smart contracts; she only got more disgusted the longer I talked, at how deep I've been committing my money to this.

She also suggested I could have put my money in the bank to let it grow. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Attached: 1521517715362.gif (332x332, 1.84M)

LINK is intrinsically valueable. Node operators can be payed in LINK. Just look at the mainnet, it will accept LINK instead of ETH lmao. LINK is basically useful.

>$1000 EOY
Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)
that means there is much more potential for LINK

Uh oh, pissed nonstinker incoming HAHA.

This

As a link bag holder I make on average 3 link FUD threads a day

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

your shit at explaining things to people

REALITY IS A MEME