If you criticize people for how they choose to eat their steaks, you are an asshole

If you criticize people for how they choose to eat their steaks, you are an asshole.

What if you're doing it to get someone to try a different level of doneness that they've never even tried before?

honey and vinegar

learn which one catches flies

don't sow division

sow accord

What if they blend their steaks and drink them like a milkshake?

How someone eats their steak it their business.
How someone serves me my steak is my business and theirs.

Better believe I flip my shit if you give me a shoesole sirloin. A fucking travesty.
Likewise if that steak is so raw thats trying to make a break for the salad when you look away.

Sounds tasty, if you were to do it properly.

Uh, you see, you ask waiters at restaurants in advance for what you would like. It's not just random. If you're flipping shit at a friend's house who is cooking for you, you are still an asshole though. You get invited out much?

I'ma eat ya asshole if you don't shut the hell up

How do people get snobby over hotdogs?

I'm the faggot that brings the sidedish that runs out before anyone elses does even when I bring twice as much as anyone else.

I suspect that in your mind you see a man throwing a tantrum on the floor over a tough steak much in the same fashion you would.

Dont worry I just respectably ask for my ultrarare to go on a bit longer and have only once had to give a waiter the look that tells both he and I know the fucking chef is trying to pretty up yesterdays steak that never got eaten.
(that jackass was drunk too, last I ever ordered a steak on a monday morning)

>ketchup

dumb hoser

Reminds me of the guy at 7/11.

>be me
>at 7/11
>ask for a hot dog
>he asks if I want a small one
>say sure
>we don't have small ones, I'll give you a big one
>why'd you even fucking ask

>flip my shit
>haha NO u i respectfully ask
Kill yourself you dumb fuck

This was an odd post all around.

nerd

probably people that eat those fancy ass kosher hot dogs

hebrew national was the name I think

If someone asks for their steak well done I don't criticize them. I just politely ask them to leave. Tell you what.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Institute of Culinary Education, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret kitchens in France, and I have over 300 confirmed Michelin stars. I am trained in saucecraft and I’m the top griller in the entire city. You are nothing to me but just another burger-flipper. I will wipe you the fuck out with a Filet mignon the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of chefs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the oiling, maggot. The grill that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking fed, kid. I can cook anywhere, anytime, and I can satiate your appetite in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in culinary arts, but I have access to the entire kitchen staff of the United States Personal Chef Association and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable apetite off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what tasty retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you hungry idiot. I will shit a five course all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking fed, kiddo.

haha parroting what other people have said how intellectual of you lmao definitely doesn't make you seem like a regurgitating drone who can't think on his own whew my argument has been trounced entirely amazing.

Lol, someone is butt hurt. I thought it was funny. I bet you're one of those people who cook with charcoal.

wew
also, checking

>ask for a rare steak at a restaurant
>it comes in fucking MEDIUM
>demand a refund and storm out
Unacceptable. These people should be rounded up and put in camps