What was the most bizarre but delicious fusion dish you have ever eaten?

What was the most bizarre but delicious fusion dish you have ever eaten?

Bacon Israeli Couscous

Not that bizarre but one of the most delicious dishes I've ever eaten was green curry ramen.

Tuna tartar and guacamole with wasabi seaweed chips.

It's not super bizarre, but I had dish of fried pork belly with pickled peaches and smoked prawns once that was one of the best things I ever put in my mouth.

nothing bizarre about fusion dishes
that shit is for basic bitches

my wife's trans daughter's penis

I've never actually put chocolate in peanut butter on its own

Think I might try that

Was it like vinegary cheese mixed with musty sweat?

Banh Mi Sandwich, grilled pork

That dip stick candy with Fanta if drinks count.

i ate at this hotel in majorca where basically every dish had some sweet fruit element and hot/cold elements

had this foie gras terrine with tuna pastrami and cherry jam

Holy shit. KC. Me too.

Iceland is the bollocks mate I hope you bought it.
They have a shredded beef ragu with tagliatelle that's great when I'm feeling lazy bit of garlic bread and two bottles of eco falls plus a spilf and a wank and I'm cushty

it was very feminine
a little longer and saltier than a vienna sausage

pineapple pizza

Wild boar broth frappuchino protein shake. I was sick and wanted something sweet and savory at the same time. The broth came from frozen stock from the freezer and the protein powder was mocca flavoured. I used egg whites to make it into a frappe.

Kangaroo meat chilli

For me it is the delicious McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

You could have at least made a joke about how mayo + chicken is a "crazy" combination, but you didn't you lazy cunt

>Echo Falls
Fucking disgusting, at least get some yellowtail. Also Lidl's has been surprising me with how good they've been lately, I always considered them a poorfag garbage supermarket but now they've got shit like Ostrich, Wild Boar and Venison and it's all pretty good.

Washing Cheetos down with orange soda. Holy shit man, there's nothing more comf

i usually just go for the spliff and the wank.

Do you really like iceland though? Everything I've ever eaten from there was shit. Aldi and lidl are much better, I think

cottage cheese with mustard
cold leftover pizza with mayo
hotdogs with mayo..nothing else
a nice juicy mr steak with applesause
liver and eggs

the only fusion dishes i eat are ones i make myself

i have too much self respect for fusion restaurants, sorry

usually i like arabic foods but with pork, it honestly seems like it was meant to be

Curry fried chicken sammiches from a place nearby. Pretty fucking good. Not that bizarre, but pretty fucking good.

I think they put curry powder in the batter but not in the breading and then it just goes on banh mi bread with a pickle slice. Weirdest thing about it might be how uninvolved it is, actually. Like it sounds like someone's mom's retarded idea for a meal but it works.