My Dad killed himself year ago today. Every morning we used to eat eggs bacon and toast together...

My Dad killed himself year ago today. Every morning we used to eat eggs bacon and toast together. I haven't been able to eat this meal again since he died. But tomorrow I am going to make this meal
Again In his honor.
God bless you pa and i hope your resting in peace
I hope to see u in heaven soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he killed himself to get away from your shitty cooking

God bless

Damn, OP. That sucks. Hope you have a good day and a good meal for him.

Pretend like I posted the "Now that's what I call edgy" pic; it's for you.

Praise hallelujah

You should make it for your wife's son. You know, past the tradition down.

>eggs and bacon every morning
Don't worry, you'll be seeing him soon.

I appreciate your sentiment, but get off the notion of "heaven" and reattachment. It isn't happening, and it would be hell if it did.

Why would it be hell

>13
How many Dumb & Dumber reaction images do you have?

You'd be surprise

Cmon man i know this is Veeky Forums but still..

This post made me bleed.

is this you op?

HEHA

You're an asshole dude

Good luck user

What have you been eating instead?

Cereal

Did he kill himself to save your cholesterol?

No

kys FAG

Pls stop I made this thread to honor my dad I didn't want people to be slandering him and me and calling each other names

Did your father rape you?

suicides go to hell , its a sin to kill yourself
he's going to burn forever

You are all such awful people to me

Dude you are on Veeky Forums. You chose the wrong place for people to care about other people.

I'll treat you right, bubba, make me some eggs

Dude, it's fucking Veeky Forums, we hurt each other's feelings non-stop.

I honestly can't possibly imagine what else you expected.

Post tits

>My Dad killed himself

OP btfo!

fpbp

Glad my WTF moment of the day happened early.

Go fuck yourself m8. Good luck OP, dealing with that shit is hard, but believe me it will get better.

You know deep down in your heart that he would be happy to know you were enjoying this meal again, user. He would want you to enjoy that meal Don't feel bad.

You are a lucky guy, my parents are fucking alcoholics and assholes, I don't want to see them ever again, 2.5 years now. Fortunately I have friends and coworkers to eat eggs and bacon with. I hope you'll be fine user be strong and everything will be fine.

I don't even have eggs, bacon and toast to eat because I'm poor. Why do people who have it all kill themselves?

What's funny is if this posters Dad did the same he would be a total fucking wreck but he thinks he's cool posting it here because he's 14.

Yes user I'm sure he's flying around with the angels and plaing a golden harp and shit

Why did he kill himself bar ?

Maybe he preferred the sausage

Hurr le Veeky Forums evil of the internet meme
This needs to stop the same shit and worse gets said just as much if not more on facebook fag

>suicide
>heaven

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78

Stop

My dad killed himself too. Took a lethal dose of paracetamol, was in a coma for a week and never woke up. He was a lifelong drinker, rarely ever saw me and was shitfaced every time he did. Was a constant burden on his side of the family. I still miss him, even though we were never all that close. Cherish the good times you had with him, remember everything he did for you, we aren't all as lucky as to have a dad that cared. Chin up lad, it doesn't go away but it does get easier.

agreed

yeah I'm sure your ol' da' is eating eggs and sausages with all the other cowards in hell

enjoy your breakfast though it is the most important meal of the day

kek, i just got this

my dad killed himself in 2012. i hope yall are doing alright

Post your time-stamped face and address if you're so brave B)

>When you want to feel validated so you pretend that merely living is brave

This