If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out

if you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out.

The food there is shit.

unless it's a breakfast diner you dolt.

If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out.

The food there is shit.

Weebs pls go

if you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out.

The food there is shit.

i remember cleaning the tops of those once when i first worked at a restaurant and was disgusted when i saw

>tfw I always screw the tops loose so they fall off when someone wants to put some salt/pepper on their food and ruins the dish

Anyone who uses prepared pepper should be beaten, strangled and crucified according to Roman law.

If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> get the fuck out.

The food there is shit.

Maybe its just the customer that's shit? If no one bothered using it then the restaurant wouldn't supply it

If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> dig the fuck in

The food there is juicy

If you go to a nice restaurant that has this anywhere in sight ==> try not to lose your spaghetti.

The food there is spoopy,

this is great

Agreed OP, that is flyover as fuck.

You people are WEIRD.

Around here the only food joints that don't have these are absolute shitholes where patrons stole them and the management was too stingy to buy replacements. So, absolute opposite of what you claim.

Sounds like you've never been to an honestly high end restaurant then.

t. someone who has never been to a nice restaurant.

>pre-ground salt and pepper

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

>pre-ground salt
Why would that even matter

Don't leave us hanging...

>>pre-ground salt
>Why would that even matter
Potassium iodide sprayed on iodized salt can oxidize without an added stabilizer, but meh.

For non-iodized salt, in a humid environment where the crystalline structure of pre-ground salt will change a bit, on dishes where the salt won't dissolve before eating it, I don't think the crystal changes would change the flavor, just the intensity.

>not shelling out a extra $5 for pepper grinders
shit restaurant desu

>Has never had pink Himalayan salt ground from its rock form

You poor bastard

And yes, there is a flavour difference. You don't taste that iodide aftertaste.

I always check first.

Brother loves doing this mess with cheese at pizza joints especially at our table

Actually true. Good cutlery instead of shit like that is the easiest sign that the restaurant isn't complete trash.