What does Veeky Forums think of this memer?

What does Veeky Forums think of this memer?

Other urls found in this thread:

bartleby.com/103/91.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gluttony is a sin.

I rest my case

His memes are great, witty as fuck. But can annoy people who dislike his style/Christianity.
I see him as a Catholic Nee Che.

I am a faithful Catholic and I think he is great but slightly overrated by Catholics. A bit too fortune cookie-ish for my taste

I'm Catholic too, he's a magnificent writer, sometimes offers great insight, but in all honesty a shit philosopher as far as ever being a person I'd quote as a figure of authority.

His biggest fault is that his best stuff isn't Catholic in the slightest.

I've only read The Man Who Was Thursday but I enjoyed it a lot.

He has a very charming style, reading him is like talking to a clever friend.

This poem is one of my favorites.

bartleby.com/103/91.html

This.

He's a fat guy with unflattering facial hair who has a cane, wears a fedora or something like it and wears a literal cape and shitposts about his opinions.

He's the Christian version of your typical neckbeard atheist.

And which of his works did you read user?

None of course. Monstrum in fronte, monstrum in animo.

He's basically catholic Santa Claus

That's a pretty good moustache tbqh

Who is?

the only book i read by him was orthodoxy and i love him, its a man i truly admire

Never forget.

its funny how he created and hit the straw without giving us any actual quotation, but i'm just falling to the memes, aren't i?

Belloc is underrated. The only hard copies of "Europe and the Faith" are sold by self-publishers and one white nationalist publisher (its public domain), yet GKC's books are everywhere.

>white nationalist
>reading an orthodox catholic
They really do lack self-awareness

Wait is he available here with translations in multiple editions in a small country?
There were 3 publications in 2012, now all sold out.