So, I made a liter of prawn stock from heads and shells leftover from Christmas, any ideas on what to with it?

So, I made a liter of prawn stock from heads and shells leftover from Christmas, any ideas on what to with it?

>leftover from Christmas,
is it really good to hang on to those bits for such a long time?

Dip your prawn in it, if you know what I mean
:D
;)
xP

Froze it all straight after peeling, not game enough to try and ferment seafood.

lol haha

freeze the stock into icecubes
put an ice cube or three into your 2 minute noodles

but then my noodles will get cold

My friend made a really good bisque this way

Bisque
Your friend know what's up.

Fucking fag lol

not if you use boiling water, infact it will mean you wont have to wait for it to cool down

Shrimp bisque and/or gumbo!

Make the Thai soup Tom Yum Goong, an easy hot, salty, sour soup. You may blow me a kiss of thanks afterward.

Sounds like a good idea do you have any preferred recipes a lot of the ones i got by googling vary widely in ingredients.

seafood paella

this

Ingredients

2L stock (just top it up with water )
1 stalk lemongrass cut into 3 or 4 pieces and pounded lightly
1 clove garlic
2-5 thai peppers depending on how hot you want it
3 kaffir lime leaves
3 Tbs fish sauce
3 Tbs fresh squeezed lime juice
1 peeled and deveined shrimp
1 bunch cilantro chopped

Combine first 5 ingredients and simmer 15 minutes. Add next 3 ingredients and simmer until shrimp just cooked through @ 3-5 minutes. Place some cilantro in each serving bowl and ladle soup over it.

I've made the same soup with chicken and it works really well too.

* I meant 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp. You could use less too. Also slit the thai peppers.

hnnnnnnnnnnnng~

Wew lad

*I forgot - add 5 slices of galangal or ginger with the first 5 ingredients. Sorry, too early in the morning here.

>1 peeled and deveined shrimp

Do you mean 1lb or 1kg? Or legit just one shrimp?

Thanks for the recipe, I've never come across measurement slices in relation to a tuber before I've always used cm, are slices from the end or are they length ways also roughly what thickness? Sorry if thats a stupid question.

You always slice ginger or galaga against the grain, and the slices should be quite thin. About 3mm or so.