Market increases over 50 billion yet ambrosus couldnt even pull a measly 10 million. HAHAHAH

Market increases over 50 billion yet ambrosus couldnt even pull a measly 10 million. HAHAHAH
>MFW i warned ambfags months ago it was a shitcoin
-b-but muh chad ceo
I'll see you all at the bottom, probably around 5-6 cents. I might even pump it considering that at that price i could buy 20% of all the tokens HAHAHAHAAH. Oh and before i go just a reminder from an insider. No PRICE ACTION THIS MONTH OF NEXT

Attached: images (36).jpg (321x324, 36K)

Attached: BW.jpg (337x213, 21K)

I take it you haven't heard the ibm news yet? I hope you realise ibm manages nestles supply chain already and they're doing just fine without the cockchain. You didnt think they were going to move their whole operation into a shitty startup did you.
- mfw when amb fags cannot catch a break

Attached: 2evq689.jpg (249x211, 30K)

I am not even in AMB or any supply chain coins, you are just taking yourself way to seriously

*too

He's paid to fud AMB.
Literally does it every day, if not multiple times every day.
Shills MOD when he has a chance.

oh yeah
> inb4 muh lesion GROWS

>and they came in waves of defence.
The sooner you realise im trying to help you the better i will make your lives. You have made mistakes. You need to sell before it's too late.

> mfw the lesion CONTINUES TO GROW

Attached: 30B3E002-CA0C-48DB-A036-3AD4AD29DCCA.jpg (337x213, 38K)

Haha yeah i never really expected Much from amb anyway. I done some research on mod after you shilled it and I've gotta say im impressed. I was surprised somebody from biz was able to get in on the ground floor of something do big. Safe to say my mod bags are full!

- "Buy MOD" - MrBearFag
- "I'm trying to help you" - MrBear Fag
> MOD TOKENS DO NOT PROVIDE THE TOKENHOLDER WITH CONVERSION RIGHTS INTO SHARES OR OTHER EQUITY OF MODUM.IO OR ANY OTHER RIGHTS WHATSOEVER, OTHER THAN THE RIGHTS SET OUT BELOW. THEY DO NOT REPRESENT OR CONFER ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHT OR STAKE, SHARE OR SECURITY OR EQUIVALENT RIGHTS, VOTING RIGHT OR ANY RIGHT TO RECEIVE FUTURE REVENUE SHARES, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR ANY OTHER FORM OF PARTICIPATION IN MODUM.IO AND ITS CORPORATE AFFILIATES
> You carry the entire counterparty risk. Counterparty risk includes, but is not limited to, modum.io being liquidated due to bankruptcy whereas in such case the obligation on modum.io’s side which corresponds with your Voting Right and Profit Share Right cannot be properly performed by modum.io anymore or any other cases where modum.io defaults on its obligations towards you made hereunder in connection with MOD tokens. Also, modum.io might be acquired by another legal entity (“Exit”). Whereas in case of an Exit, the contractual obligations towards you will be passed on to the acquirer, modum.io cannot make any representations with regards to the extent to which the acquirer will fulfill, if the acquirer will fulfill at all, the contractual obligations which corresponds to Your Profit Share Right and Voting Right.

I just don't get it why you think you deserve a Trip code? You never proved in any way that you are legit. You are simply not significant.

Lol samefagging again I see.
You are truly horrible at this. MOD should fire you.

Amb was and is scam im glad you could see through the facade
>mfw amb bag holders will never see a green candle again for the next few months. No price action to be seen.

Attached: unnamed.png (300x244, 32K)

You don't know what the word DUMP means until you wake up one day and your mod tokens are literally worthless.
They've already warned you. It's as clear as day.

Im pretending to do what amb people does but your to stupid to see it was a joke. I wasnt being serious their.

Pathetic

i had no plan to buy AMB but you just convinced me so thanks, unironically bought 100k

Just bought 100k

Name fag. Why the hell do you have a name? Is it so I can identify you as the name fag?

>guys look at me I can see into the future

Attached: 1518037957544.jpg (645x729, 85K)