Which books has a character that you sincerely admire/would ideally model yourself after, at least partially

Which books has a character that you sincerely admire/would ideally model yourself after, at least partially

Samuel Hamilton in East of Eden
The Idiot in The Idiot

I want to play an rpg based on that group of friends desu

Achilles

Ishmael

I always admired Cicero, Timoleon, Cincinattus,

The chicken would be the dick ass thief

Nah the cock is a bard
Bull is tank
Goat is rogue
Sheep is actually a wolf in sheep's clothing
Llama is healer

Final boss

the amount of deviant art in this format is disturbing

Llama would use projectile attacks

Alyosha

Same desu.

Edmond Dantes

Dracula. I feel this doesn't even need an explanation.

Mark Renton from the Welsh's Trainspotting trilogy.

Besides the face he jerked off his autistic, immobile little brother apparently repressed it for two whole novels.

Larry Darrel in The Razors Edge

Ferdinand Bardamu

Holden Caulfield

but what would i call u

Queequeg

He let his brother's bereaved widow give him a blowjob when the casket was still fresh in the ground, and what's more, he didn't even wash the smegma off first. The boy ain't right. Imagine getting killed by Argies only to be posthumously cucked by a blood relative. It's un-British.

The vengeful AIDS survivor was a way better model of behavior desu.

You want to get blacked?

Meursault

Depends who's asking

Don Quixote tbqh

Luke skywalker star wars

I'd like to be as classically intellectual as Stephen Daedalus but I'm more of a Benjy

same tbdq

Wouldnt really model my self after anyone.
Im such a big ego already. Even those punks here on this forum, I eat for breakfast.

happy to know theres another quixotic bro out there tbqh

Yeah, that scene was totally fucked. He also hit on his goth cousin Nina at the same time, almost getting his ass beat by his family. Still, he's husbando

Captain Yossarian

Akaky Akakyavitch from Gogol's The Overcoat :^)

This is a fedora-tier answer, but Philip Marlowe.

Excluding some of the more murderous qualities

If the bible is permitted, then Jesus. I think I would be much happier if I loved unconditionally.

Wolf Larsen.

London essentially wrote him as some kind of tragic godless ubermensche.

Julien Sorel from The Red and the Black

Cornelius Suttree. I've always felt detached yet interested in what goes on around me and found a profound beauty in the simplest of things. Also I don't do anything but go for walks.

No way, man, I'd be Van Weyden over Larsen. Developing a strong side in tandem with your sensitive side is better than having always been a gruff jerk.