Taco Bell has confirmed it is bringing its "Naked Chicken Chalupa" nationwide on the 26th after 2 years of market...

>Taco Bell has confirmed it is bringing its "Naked Chicken Chalupa" nationwide on the 26th after 2 years of market testing.
>The four ounce chicken piece forms the shell of a lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and avocado ranch taco.
>$2.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could be good, we'll see

So it's basically chicken kiev, except instead of kiev, it's kentucky.

It's basically fried chicken with a salad. Doesn't really sound that appealing. Why can't they just keep the double stacked tacos?

The lack of any meat filling is a deal breaker. The idea of taking a bite full of lettuce and sour cream does not sound appetizing to me at all.

The whole thing is a big piece of chicken you fat fuck

that bite also contains a lot of chicken too

Same. Their sour cream sucks.

Why not a chicken burrito? Make it a cup

sounds foul,
and like a sad ripoff of the double down thing from kfc. also sounds too greasy to handle.

So it's a chicken sandwich minus the bread.

I'd rather just have a normal chicken chalupa.

I'm going to rage if this replaces the double stacked tacos. Just like I raged when they got rid of those dare devil grillers. The ghost pepper one wasn't very spicy, but it was fucking tasty for 99 cents.

No you won't. You'll be mildly disappointed, then just order something else.

Im sorry you are so poor you are forced to eat such trash.

I miss this thing so.

Didn't they catch a literal lawsuit over what horse shit this was?

>implying the Ghost Pepper Grillers and the Cool Habanero double stacked aren't objectively among the best menu items

The steak quesadilla and fiery dorito cheesy gordita crunch beat them out. I always get one of those, and one of the good 99 centers when they have them. Perfect amount of food.

I'm mostly pissed they're getting rid of the habanero sauce again. Taco Bell needs to just keep a spicier sauce like habanero or volcano or ghost pepper sauce permanently. The creamy jalapeno just doesn't cut it.

yes they did, and their defense was "the promotional image has all the filling pushed to one side"

they had to take it off the menu and then rebrand it before they could put it back

it was very good though

I think you mean it sounds fowl, friend.

I dunno, who gives a fuck. It was delicious and filling for the price. I called it a floppy nacho. The cleanest way to eat it was to fold it like a slice of NYC 'za, it took a little practice.

>wants meat instead of sour cream and ranch
>fat fuck

Found the skinnyfat retard

The spicy sweet double stack is pretty damn good for a buck

>promotional taco is cheaper than the hard shell taco

Taco Bells pricing is seriously fucking nuts

I really like the spicy sweet so long as there isn't too much of the chili sauce. It's disgustingly sweet when that happens. My favorite of the 3 is still the cool habanero though.

How fried is it? Supposed to by crispy or bends to hold ingredients?

That looks fucking gross. Why can't they bring back the chicken enchilada?

Could one theoretically add beef to one of these new tacos? Please respond.

Wait, no. Could one hypothetically substitute creamy jalapaeƱo sauce for the avocado sauce, and add beef?

im boycotting taco smell

who with me

>a sad ripoff of the double down thing from kfc
you know they're the same company, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec

So it's a senor double-down?

Too expensive at $3 desu

Just order their ground beef or steak with it.

Is the shell like a folded schnitzel or something? I don't get it.

its fried chicken

Do Americans really eat this sort of garbage?

You're gonna be pretty pissed when you realize how LTO/Promotional items work.

>Wanting meat instead of sour cream and ranch
>fat fuck

Found the skinnyfat numale

Does everyone who isn't American care so much about Americans?

OBESED

How is it a chalupa instead of fried chicken shell taco? Chalupa needs the fried tortilla on the outside in order to be called a chalupa. Even adding naked to chalupa doesn't mean it doesn't need the fried tortilla. If it's a chalupa, it needs the fried tortilla.

Popeyes promotions make me rage they change ever week or so