Hey guys my neighbors just gave me some of these vegetables. I'd like to cook them, but I don't know what they are

Hey guys my neighbors just gave me some of these vegetables. I'd like to cook them, but I don't know what they are.

Any ideas?

jerusalem artichoke

they're like not starchy potatoes

And this is what they looked like before they got wet/washed.

They look like rutabagas

I would've asked them what they were if I could, but they're an older Chinese couple that doesn't speak a lick of English.

Looks like this is the one. Thanks friend.

Your lucky to have asian neighbors. They're very kind and thoughtful of other people. Try to do something nice for them to dispel the image of amerifats as selfish, inconsiderate assholes.

sunchoke

make a risotto with that and swiss chard

best vegetarian risotter

They gave you some forgotten in the fridge fried chicken legs, nigga.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

thats galangal, its similar to ginger

Selfish, inconsiderate amerifat detected.

Jerusalem artichokes for definate. Make the best grattan youve ever eaten. Be an hero

>Asians
>kind and thoughtful

Definitely depends on what Asians we are talking about. I grew up in Toronto and that place is now full of Chinese and they are absolutely terrible people who will take as much as they can when given the chance.

A Chinese family moved into my neighbourhood. The city made new street plantings with nice ornamental grasses, shining sumac, and a few other plants.

One day I was walking my dog and noticed that plants had been dug up. A week later I walked by the Chink's house and lo and behold they had the exact same plants in their yard.

I used to eat that shit raw - just peeled.

That looks like what happens when I ejaculate into my own semen and create a fleshlight baby.

>8457597
those are flower bulbs

Pudding. Hear me out.
Simmer them in a bit of cream, a dash of sugar, and some cardamom. Add vanilla after you take it off the heat.

This.
Plant them on your garden and you'll have a lot next year

This.
A lot of people think asians are "based" and "honorary whites" when in reality the vast majority of them are how you described.

>see post about chinese
>yeah fucking asians amirite

wew lad.

Most asians are the same. Chinese are probably the worst.

>A lot of people think asians are "based" and "honorary whites"

That isn't true at all, sure the Japanese and Vietnamese are pretty based. But people like Chinese and Koreans are shit tier

We call them sunchokes where I'm from. They're pretty tasty raw, I always had them at a friends house with some garlic infused olive oil and black pepper. Just slice them real thin and dip in the oil.

Fucking dindu kill yourself or stop saying based