I understand that theoretically light is the fastest thing in the universe...

I understand that theoretically light is the fastest thing in the universe. But it takes light about 3 seconds to get to the moon and back but in that time I can blink my eyes about 6 times so practically my eyelids are faster than light.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your eyelids go to the moon when you blink them?

Better bait

haha very smart friend
you almost got me there for a second

Is that your sister?
And damn that ass has a nice curvature

>Falling for the repost meme

Tripfagging when not OP, KYS.

>a website with 100000 posts per day has a hot girl posted twice
>must be a repost

>IMG_3924.jpg
>iCuck shitposter

Fastest in reference frame

Sorry OP I'm gonna hijack you're thread.

Can someone please tell me how to get ass like that? Surely one of you Veeky Forums geniuses have figured out the most optimal way to get pussy.

Squats

Grab them by it

To get pussy you need to know the 3 rules of life:

1) Get paid
2) Get laid
3) Gatorade

The first two points obviously imply that you get paid so that then you can pay for the nice asses. Then the 3 third point emphasizes the fact that if you were raised as a cuck by your cunt feminst mother then you may need to wash down the shame of degrading women through prostitution by drinking some gatorade.

But if you were raised by a manly man then who knows, after fucking your prostitute you may be even inspired to write fucking poetry.

lol, anyone can pay for that ass, ass is not expensive you cuck

you have to have god tier body for girl to want to really wannt to sleep with ya

>lol, anyone can pay for that ass, ass is not expensive you cuck
>ass is not expensive

If you want the good ass then you need to be dropping those triple digits bro and if you want to be dropping the triple digits on the regular then you better get paid.

I remember back when I had my first job I spent an entire paycheck on a prostitute. That is how I roll motherfucker.

TRIPLE DIGITS.

>you have to have god tier body for girl to want to really wannt to sleep with ya

Not even that. Even hot guys have to pay her a couple of expensive drinks and then pay for the hotel room. If anything being hot gives you a 50% discount.

>If anything being hot gives you a 50% discount.
it must be so awful to be ugly and realize that no matter what you do women will never truly love you

assssssssssssssssssssssssss soooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood

What age would you estimate this young woman to be?

Also: theoretically, would there be something akin to a sonic boom if something did manage to exceed the speed of light?

Photonic boom

>Also: theoretically, would there be something akin to a sonic boom if something did manage to exceed the speed of light?
Yes, actually:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation