I have an IQ of 137. I speak 7 languages including sign language...

I have an IQ of 137. I speak 7 languages including sign language. I am a natural code-breaker and can see patterns 5 levels deep. What I am witnessing now is the collapse of the free world, and it is living hell. I wish I was normal like you guys, even being mentally retarded would be preferable to this agony I can see but can do nothing about. If there was a magic pill to bring this about, and I could live happily among the flowers until the end, I would GLADLY take it, but sadly there is not, so I drink and drink heavily, but it only slightly dulls the pain.

you sound like a beta cuck desu!

Care to elaborate?

>137

GTFO brainlet

>What I am witnessing now is the collapse of the free world
Try and enjoy the ride m8

See you on Mars

I have Asperger's and a high IQ, I feel the same way, bro.

There are things you can change, and things you can't change. There is wisdom and peace in distinguishing and accepting them.

That was so deep in emotion, yet so shallow in content. I think you're looking for this, user:

I think there is content. Obviously OP can't use his whopping noggin to figure out that stressing over the unchangeable tragedies of reality is futile. Who do you think I was addressing?

My high score is 157 and imagine me and a lot of us other "normal" guys feel much the same way as you

Preach, fellow Aspie.

Haven't you heard of xanax

ok

I have an IQ of 145. I am a code-maker by education and by choice: I hold two degrees in computer science and information theory from an Ivy league university, and I have papers published in my field.

I am constantly reminded of how similar I am to others, including those "normal" people you're connoting as being inferior to you. I am readily able and willing to assess and accept my own limitations, and I am able to relate to the limitations of others without seeing those as somehow "less." What I am currently witnessing, however, is you, a generally unexceptional individual, attempting to reconcile your own mediocrity with your dissonant need to see yourself as superior.

Rather than attempt to confirm your illusion with this empty post, perhaps you should consider the option of doing something productive. If you really believe that the world is collapsing, do something to fix it other than try to convince yourself that you're intelligent.

I feel the same way, but I only have a 127 IQ. I am an ant among giants it seems.

I'm .

Clearly you did not take the time to read my post. The implication I made was that "high intelligence" is neither cause nor sibling effect of some defeated escapist view of the world. This is in direct contradiction of the OP and those agreeing with him.

Sorry, I only scanned over it. I am running on very little energy right now.

>If you really believe that the world is collapsing, do something to fix it

What can be done when you see the people in power gleefully working to destroy it and the masses going along with its destruction in a hypnotized state of the most thorough and sophisticated brainwashing in recorded history?

If you lack the ability recognize the solution to a problem whose existence and cause you fully understand, you are either (a) deluded, and not as intelligent as you believe, or (b) a fraud.

You're a moron. You think there aren't problems that are easier to recognize than to solve.

You think that social standing and individual power don't matter in solving something.

Worst of all you're arrogant and have no right to be.

Read "The Fate of Empires" and get back to me about how easy it is to solve the collapse of civilizations.

I second this question.
What patterns are there that signify the end of the "free world"?

>iq of 137
>thinks he isn't a brainlet
lol, call us when you break 150

Read 'The Fate of Empires" By John Glubb.

It's very good.

>I have an IQ of 137. I speak 7 languages including sign language. I am a natural code-breaker and can see patterns 5 levels deep. What I am witnessing now is the collapse of the free world, and it is living hell. I wish I was normal like you guys, even being mentally retarded would be preferable to this agony I can see but can do nothing about. If there was a magic pill to bring this about, and I could live happily among the flowers until the end, I would GLADLY take it, but sadly there is not, so I drink and drink heavily, but it only slightly dulls the pain.
extraordinary claims call for extraordinary evidence. you're probably just an unemployed jackass who thinks knowing one word in another language means you can converse with other native speakers.

>Break
>Implying you can effect your IQ in any meaningful way upwards
>Yfw you can only make yourself dumber through drinking or hitting yourself on the head

You act like intelligence isn't almost exclusively genetic, brainlet.

Well that's funny because I'm 6'8, I bench 500lbs, I have a 10.5 inch dick and I'm CEO of Goldman Sachs, and I think you're just overreacting now.

all my fault, me IQ 87, I broke world. sorry!

no.

you are the ones they use to break the world, you eat your McDonalds and consume television and are fed the lies and they become your reality. You do not think for yourself.

Might be a silly question, but, why does it seem like a lot of posters attribute so much importance to an IQ score? I understand it's the closest thing to a 'standard' of intelligence.. but is it really the only way to judge one's intelligence? I was tested when I was 14 and scored 127 I believe. All that has served me is depression in knowing I'll never be exceedingly intelligent..

Funny that people think we can teraform mars into a fresh new home when our main action on earth tends toward self destruction.

Stop drinking.
Better start smoking weed.
While smoking weed you will distract yourself and after smoking weed for a while (probably a few months) you won't think about this anymore.

Sarcasm: a word that means that that guy you responded to was probably lying about his iq to point out that intelligence has nothing to do with bad decisions and repetative destructive acts.
I've never seen a chicken buy a gas-guzzler when they really ought to get a comuter car based on it's coop-to-work travel distance.

IQ doesn't prove anything, you fucking retards. Stop masturbating to yourself andstart working ona plan to get out of your mom's basement.

My IQ is one point higher than this guy's IQ, therefore you can safely disregard everything this retard says. IQ is the most important thing in the world. Source: I have a higher IQ than you kek who cares about my source.

My IQ is 90 and what is this

I'm not sure what you mean by "can see patterns five levels deep". Can you post some examples?

Why do you think the free world is collapsing?

Is your distress the result of not knowing what to do about it? Or is it the Cassandra problem?

It's a shitpost, sage and move on.

OK.

OP, if you're reading this and you weren't just shitposting, I suggest you go to /r9k/ where this sort of thing is on topic.

>I am a natural code-breaker and can see patterns 5 levels deep.

Kys yourself, faggot.

There is a method for this... it's called a lobotomy.

>Why do you think the free world is collapsing?
Only 3 days left until we go to war with Russia.

> CEO of Goldman Sachs
Lost it. Highly non-linearly memed my friend.

I speak 6 languages fluently but my IQ is so low (I guess) that I had to quit computer science and now I don't know what to do, because I don't have any special talents

FeelsBadMan

Sources cited:
[1] You know it
[2] I know it
[3] Everybody knows it

Haven't gone deep enough. It's all roses on the otherside.

Right, because horrible things will happen if a NATO country shoots down a Russian military plane, just like they did the last time it happened.
That's implying Russians will even be dumb enough to break a no-fly zone in the first place.

Straight outta AA

Not same person, but what exactly are the root problems plaguing society and what specific solutions will remediate those ailments?

Make with the highlights. This thread will be dead before someone finishes that book

Living in a fantasy is easier than reality

I have an IQ of 76. I speak 1 language including sign language.

>I can see but can do nothing about

if you auditioned for major films in hollywood from an early age to increase your chances of getting famous you could have had the world's ear like Leo and climate change....

Almost no one lives in reality. Most young live in a smart phone internet fantasy land and the older ones live in mass media fantasy land.

Which sign language? This is very important user.

then what is reality?

look at it like you look at a cinema movie.
be excited and eat some popcorn.

Stop shilling your retarded book.

I'm a moron, huh? That's fairly rich considering that it's coming from a person who claims to understand every angle of a problem and yet, for the life of him, can't find a solution that doesn't involve posting about how intelligent he is on Veeky Forums.

>fate of nations

Nice book recommendation. I recommend that you read it again, because Gubb actually gives some form of insight on what can be done. Is his insight meaningful? Consider the evidence on your own: this writing contradicts a point made within itself that societies and individuals have a blunt inability to learn from history.

Get a real education, achieve something, and then get back to me when you can do something useful with this ability to "see patterns 5 levels deep."

You should ask yourself that.

Yes, ask the sickness and the sickness shall say I'm healthy. Great reasoning there.

> just now witnessing the collapse of the free world
> not noticing that it was inevitable to begin with

I was never OP you faggot. I didn't make any of his grandiose claims, but I agree with his assessment that western civilization is headed to the shitter and that intelligent people can recognize it but feel completely unable to stop it.

I also don't recall Glubb actually giving any specific solutions because he says while certainly none of the problems seem so intractable at the outset (a major one being just a widespread pessimism/nihilism), nevertheless empires seem to consistently collapse despite the variety of governments, peoples and cultures.

That we can't trust our senses but should look elsewhere for truth is what religions have used through all times to control people.

>Omg what retarded question... have you even checked the holy book??

How good we are better than that nowadays... Surely we have no Holy Books in our modern society... right? ;)

The summary he gives at the end of the 26 page paper: (Don't have time to format, just copy pasted)

(a) We do not learn from history because
our studies are brief and prejudiced.
(b) In a surprising manner,
years
emerges as the average length of national
greatness.
(c) This average has not varied for
years. Does it represent ten generations?
(d) The stages of the rise and fall of great
nations seem to be:
The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Af
fl
uence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.
(e) Decadence is marked by:
Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism
Frivolity
An in
fl
ux of foreigners
The Welfare State
A weakening of religion.
(f) Decadence is due to:
Too long a period of wealth and power
Sel
fi
shness
Love of money
The loss of a sense of duty.
(g) The life histories of great states are
amazingly similar, and are due to internal
factors.
(h) Their falls are diverse, because they are
largely the result of external causes.
(i) History should be taught as the history
of the human race, though of course with
emphasis on the history of the student’s own
country.

I have an IQ of 141, I eagerly anticipate the collapse of civilization. Stop being such a pussy with your "boo hoo it hurts to be smart", and become a nihilist. Its the conclusion that any logical, intelligent person reaches sooner or later.

Yes me too. A cottage, self sufficient with solar power, an own small 3D printing factory and no soul crushing "employment" or "carreer" to be forced to tend to.

Just some trading with local farmers, selling my tech gadgets to them and teaching their kids science in exchange for booze and food.

That would be the life.

What tech gadgets? Are you building these yourself?

I don't know exactly. Whatever would be useful to trade with people in such a situation. I guess it depends a lot on exactly how civilization goes down. If it's just a slow decline or a violent one with wars and stuff.

Have you ever thought about learning farming? It's nothing short of collapse-proof. People always need to eat

Yes I have thought of that. Maybe combine it with my electro-obsessions somehow.

You're a moron and I don't believe you have 45 IQ. The words you use are pompous and make you sound like an idiot.

>If you understand the Halting Problem and can't solve it then you're an idiot.
^
This is you.

Just get some medicine that reduces the amount of dopemine you have all day. Might make the world a bit gray, but itll stop the pattern from emerging.

Just think of plants as little machines. "Hey, I'm going out to the garden to grow my machines" Force flex a change in perception

Bonjour, hola, hello and namas...
I can only speak 3 1/2 languages ;(
My intelligence quota must be at half of that of his ;( my life is over, the world is dying, I'm too intelligent to save the world thus all I do is think about ways in which I can state my intelligence ;( such sad, such superiority, such inferior iq, such Veeky Forums, such ideas of so much intelligence that it is only accepted on a science thread...oh wait...which is on Veeky Forums ;(
Help me he screams. Help help help help help too intelligent for this cruel world
Just tell everyone to shut the fuck up, or wait until the night. Listen to the resonance of the universe. You know, that noise which you hear constantly. It's similar to what you imagine energy to sound. Only 2% can hear the Earth's resonance. Fuck
Help he screams
He can't....hear it

>tfw I have an IQ of 103 and can see patterns 27 levels deep but can't understand them

This brain of mine... such a gift, yet such a curse

I'm at the same level. We share something that only us superior humans (close to humanoids) can understand. The 27th level... It's extraordinary. Also a multiple of 3 ;) See, those 5-level-seeing inferiors wouldn't have noticed that it's a multiple of 3 due to that multiple-spotting is found on level 25 ( multiples are 1,5 and 25 for those of you reading this who are inferior)

50% genetic, even..

This is completely inaccurate in my experience. Drugs exacerbate these thought patterns.

Patterns, patterns, patterns. Stop. Too many patterns.

>you can make yourself dumber but you can't make yourself smarter

How does this make any sense?

You wish the collapse of the world would be as exciting as that.
What would actually happen are things you'll barely notice, except in the most depressing ways.

It's not working as well as I hoped. Let's go back to denying / twisting knowledge instead.

well, you can always be a translator, user. I'm struggling to learn a third language myself, having the ability to speak 6 languages is a special talent, user, don't belittle your ability.

I am pressing duolingo now. Done full skill-trees of 4 new languages and 2 semi-new in

What. The. Fuck? Is this bait or did someone escape the looney bin?

Learning any languages other than English and programming languages is a waste of time. English is the language of buisiness, anyone who doesnt speak it has nothing important to say.

I have an IQ of 97. I speak 2 languages including English and Spanish. I am a natural Fox News watcher. What I am witnessing now is the collapse of the free world, and it is living hell. I wish I was normal like you liberals, even being mentally retarded would be preferable to this agony I can see but can do nothing about. If there was a magic pill to bring this about, and I could live happily among the flowers until the end, I would GLADLY take it, but sadly there is not, so I drink and drink heavily, but it only slightly dulls the pain.

Language is not only for communication. It is also for thinking. You use words when you think. All the more jobs these days require thinking in one way or another. Everyone can't be a businessman.

amen

>implying smart people actually post here
sage and out

Nah, humans are resilient and adaptable.

We'll only be 'doomed', if, say, all the discordant 'intelligent' people in this thread can't get along.

So. Get along.

I'm not bitter I missed my pitch. Why would I be!?

this is one of the worst threads I have ever seen on this website.

You will soon be rendered invalid when the US loses the next great war and western civilization adapts eastern culture.

They do, but they're all disturbed in one way or another. Nah, I take that back. I'm the smartest fucker in here with a near 187 IQ. I own all you bitches in argument. You should be ashamed of your memes.

>tfw iq of 260
>created an entire field in each major subject
>fap to henti all day without recognition

feels kind of bad man

>What I am witnessing now is the collapse of the free world, and it is living hell.
Yup. Normalcy bias will keep us moving that direction until it is too late. If you're in the US, would strongly advise buying a 1-way ticket to AUS or NZ. Otherwise, drink up.

>Going to a planet with roughly 1/3 Earth's gravity

Enjoy your fucked up bones user.

>137

lmao brainlet.

>people unironically using IQ as a basis for intellect and mental acuity.

you're worse than Veeky Forums