Thoughts on this literal jar of cancer, as recent studies have suggested?

Thoughts on this literal jar of cancer, as recent studies have suggested?

It's tasty

I don't understand why you gringos love it so much. It's decent at it's best.
Caramel/dulce de leche/cajeta/whatever you want to call it>Nutella

I think if you stop eating it because of the cancer, you should stop eating meat too.

I'm vegan!!!

ayy good shit

Great for making firecrackers

full of palm oil too.

I already have HPV so cancer risk from foods really doesn't mean much to me

Who gave it to you?

The most delicious cancer ever!

Will scientists keep studying random crap to find out if it's carcinogenic or not, only to reveal "it is" after pocketing the grant money for their "research"?

I fucked a roastie

Was she hot?

she wasn't ugly but it wasn't worth it

total slut. I was wearing a condom, she reached down and took it off of me part way through

>Capitalism

>I was wearing a condom, she reached down and took it off of me part way through
How did you not feel that and say "what are you doing"

>Death by cancer pussy

Worse ways to go man

No palm oil in a can of sweetened condensed milk (which is a couple hours of boiling away from Dulce de Leche).

>took it off

seriously, how did you not just ditch her there?

seeit taste good, but it is bad. I taste and it is really good.
dulce de leche is made of cow milk and stuff. Nutella taste like bon o bon, why is everyone in argentina talking about nutella and not bon o bon and others stuffs like that?.

It could have been way worse. But honestly, you should have pulled the plug right there

I made a bad decision, that's all there is to it

I don't get it. Do you not have much long to live?

Yup. Gotta pay the bills.

Should have killed her imo

Oh cool, your coffin will be light to carry...

I don't have cancer...yet
maybe I never will. most people never show symptoms

but it's something that will always be looming until they find a cure

HPV basically just gives you funny bumps on your pee pee that come and go and ups your risk for cancer. You might not even know you have it. It would be fairly innocuous if it weren't for the cancer bit. Guy's fine, he's just gonna have to have awkward conversations with anyone he wants to fuck from now on.
If you don't have it, there is a vaccine. All sexually active adults should look into it

>loaded with sugar and processed palm oil
>processed palm oil now considered carcinogenic on top of all the other detrimental effects on health

what could go wrong?

I tried a sample for the first time not long ago. This shit is literally frosting. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for liking it.

>All sexually active adults should look into it
A plague upon normies

What doesn't give you cancer nowadays?

Reminder that some normies can't even tell apart palm oil and coconut oil.

Fuck, I've slept with like 3 girls in the last year and didn't use a condom with any of them. Now I've read about this HPV shit and I'm scared. How likely am I to have it, and how dangerous is it if you have it?

>as recent studies have suggested
What did recent studies not have suggested?

Walking down the street gives you cancer. Have it every now and again it'll be fine

That studies are fucking bullshit sponsored by vain faggots who push their unique super method and giant corporations who exist on greed and fucking people in the ass. Everything else has been suggested.

Holy kek

Nutella is fucking delicious. American Nutella sucks. It has too much sugar and chocolate.

The European Nutella actually tastes like hazelnuts.

Tastes pretty good when you're a kid but when you grow up you can't make out any flavour over the intense sweetness.