Emma Watson

What does Veeky Forums think of Emma Watson?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/05/11/news/emma-watson-panama-papers-offshore-company/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Qt ruined by progressivism

A hypocrite of the worst kind, honestly.

Perhaps her "feminist activism" is part of some character we haven't seen yet, but in the real world, she's a hypocrite and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I'd still tongue-punch her fart-box though.

She's a prick and a shit actor. I hate her even more now I know she uses books for image building.

100% this

elaborate on the accusation of hypocrisy

what double standard is she furthering?

Not much of anything. Irrelevant to any of my interests. I see more about her on here than from my hardcore normie "bookish" feminist white female friends on facebook, and they're the crowd she panders to.

she is gorgeous and does some light feminism.

if she was a Marxist I would be hard as diamonds.

money.cnn.com/2016/05/11/news/emma-watson-panama-papers-offshore-company/

She lost all credibility in the panama papers.

you will never sit with her on a park bench under a street light watching as the snow falls down while the town is silent listeninsavivsd niposdgiasfnk asdpignasnfgksavnkasvfnk nkasd vgpnasfv

i think she cute

>She's a prick
how? i agree that she's not really that great of an actress.

feels

fit af

Harry Potman is pleb trash.

did she really dodge any tax at all?

Overrated actress and woman.
Emma Watson is a stinky turd compared to FELICITY.

All praise Felicity Jones, the best British actress alive.

Look at the way she treats people. That could've been you in the dragon shirt, user.

>tfw you will never be as lit as her

she has the most valuable women resource: beauty

ya mars a turd

too old

it LITERALLY couldn't, but poor guy nonetheless.

you think i'll be able to ask her on a date if i become a somewhat respectable poet?

im a slut some fuck me

not even close to Felicity

She is in her early 30s. Not old at all.
Plus: Felicity stayed with her ex-boyfriend for 10 years, while Emma has been jumping from cock to cock without keeping a boyfriend for more than 1 year. That's valuable in a woman.

can you post her feet?

I think she has an incredible ass, very underrated.

uggo tho

Personally i would eat her faeces happily guess ive watched to much of the human centipede

post, and i'll be the judge of that.

>That could've been you in the dragon shirt, user.
I don't think so. Emma Watson visited my country. A lot of people went to wait for her but I couldn't give a shit.
I don't see what people see in her. I can see she is attractive, but not enough to be that famous because of it. Her acting isn't that good either. She got lucky and was part of a franchise that became extremely popular.

Fpbp

I personally think shes an amazing actor, especially in the "experimental video's"