I want to try coffee for the first time

I want to try coffee for the first time.

Recommend me coffee for a first timer.

Chock full o nuts

Its that heavenly coffee

go to a good cafe. don't try making it yourself from preground supermarket coffee.

This is what I was going to ask as well - supermarket, or cafe?

My only issue with cafe coffee is the fact that if I don't like it, I will have to pay more for different types, whereas at the suoermarket, I can get a small bit of everything.

Drink it black and have a smoke with it don't get cheap smokes go with something that burns for a long time alternatively handrolling works too. Never put sugar in it it'll completely ruin the taste. Black coffee also taste great ice cold. I recommend if you do want to put something in your coffee stick with creamer or try butter. Espresso with water is pretty good too it's an Americano they have a lot more flavor. You should also be drinking this black. This is how I prefer my coffee how you choose to make it is up to you but over the years of drinking it I've found that drinking it plain and simple is always the best. Try drinking it when you're working on something it doesn't have to be at the workplace it could be while working on a hobby it really helps with focusing I always have a cup or two before I start working on theory and figuring ways to apply it to my instrument or to a new routine.

Don't listen to this man buy a press they're really simple to use and very useful.

>Butter
I haven't heard of butter being put in coffee before.

I had an uncle in law who put butter in his coffee doing this Keto diet. Had me try some and it was better than creamer it made the coffee savory and smooth. Creamer makes coffee smooth but sweet. I prefer savory over sweet so its always been a go to if I want something in my coffee it taste pretty good too if you have salted butter but he'd use unsalted when he made his cup. Good shit to try out if you're feeling like spicing things up.

I'll keep this in mind.

Our stores open up in 3 hours (0530 here in Australia), so I'll wander down and grab some coffee supplies and report back in (provided the thread hasn't 404d by then).

You can try vietnamese coffee, pretty beginner friendly

For a first timer I suggest load it with plenty of sugar, as it can be rather bitter. Then spoil yourself and put some whipped cream on top and a pinch of cocoa. Call it something exotic, like Brewmasters Dark Gold, and you'll be hooked.

OP here.
Slept in by accident, my bad.

Going now, reporting in within half hour to 45 minutes.

They probably have sugar on the cafe tables so just order it black with cream on the side. Take a sip of it black. If it's too bitter to handle, add a little cream and a little sugar. Keep adding until it tastes good to you. Don't worry about what autists think.

maxwell house 100% Colombian medium roast tastes excellent and is cheap.

>load it with plenty of sugar
use aspartame, not sugar. save your teeth.

Just swish some water around in your mouth when you're done. Sugar's only a problem for your teeth if you just leave it there to fester.

Let's do this.

If you're picking from those then the Moccona on the right on the second shelf with the lamp post is about as good as you'll get in instant.

There's probably a cafe at the shopping center you're at and I'd just go get a flat white from there instead though.

The cafe there had a huge arse lineup, I disregarded it.

So I got a Moccona and a Mescafe Blend as well.

I'm making it now. Wish me luck, gents.

Okay.

I tried two teaspoons black, hot. Was quite bitter, but not bad. I then added two teaspoons of sugar, making it slightly better.

I then added a bit of milk.

Holy fuck, it's great. I've missed out for many years of my career now - this is some good shit!

Thank you to all who assisted, some fine work you've done lads.

>tldr 26yo lost his coffee virginity

>lose virginity
>to instant coffee
slut

four barrel

A starbucks normal black coffee is like 2 bucks and it's not bad