What are your thoughts on Bizarre Foods

what are your thoughts on Bizarre Foods

The show or Zimmern?

The show is fine. Zimmern is an asshole.

Catch him not in front of his TV camera and he's a fucking diva.

Pretty bizarre if you ask me

i meant the show but i do agree Zimmern is a cunt
>ohohohohooo

Former drug addict liberal kike.
He lives in Minnesomalia

Tastes like river stones

Andrew Zimmern is literally the worst person on Earth.

can someone cite examples of zimmern being terrible? He seems so jolly on the show

Went to some country famous for people starving like ethiopia or some shit, bought a dish of stewed brains and intestines and whatever, took one bite and did his whole "oh ew I can't eat THIS" thing and then stood outside the door offering it to the crowds of hungry children gathered around and the children rushed and grabbed with their bare hands to get some off the plate while he stood there with that smug fat smile of his ugly little bald man in shorts so ugly destroy him

I still can't believe he murdered that black kid and got away with it. Really shows how broken our justice system is.

What's terrible about that? He stated his honest opinion about the food and then he made sure it didn't go to waste. What's the problem exactly?

and that one time he'd literally just said "people in Namibia eat this because they can't afford not to, they'll starve if they throw anything away" and then legitimately proceeded to go "EW" and throw it away over his shoulder

dick move
though i did find it kind of hilarious

Him standing there smiling and laughing and looking chuffed while a mass of hungry children are literally climbing over each other to grab fistfuls of steaming offal that he has the luxury of not caring to eat that's just fine you're right everything is fine

I liked watching the starving people. Makes me feel good. I might eat a Tylenol for no reason too.

So....it's terrible that he has a smile while he's feeding hungry kids?

No, I just said it's fine CAN'T YOU READ?

and a looney lefty

?

took the bait with that question mark, son

ok