We invented bread millenia ago... but we only invented something to toast it in 1893

We invented bread millenia ago... but we only invented something to toast it in 1893

Really gets those axons electrified

Really causes those synaptic vesicles to bind to their receptor sites.

sure triggered a statistically significant increase in action potentials

Really makes those neurotransmitters flow through the cerebral cortex.

definitely caused me to experience a moment of introspection

really makes the neurons fire

really makes you think

Alan MacMasters ruined toast. "Thow shalt burneth thy bread onst two sides in hottest of butter over a fire of hard wood and sage" spaketh the Lord to Adam, "and though shalt cracketh eggs uppon the hot pan thereafter, for the best of eggs are made upon a preheated surface."

truly caused me to meditate

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really gets that cortisol running.

Really undulates your grey matter

Really activates that prefrontal cortex

im gonna cummm

>what is a grill
holy fuck you bloody piece of shit iidoto nigger faggot cunt you ignorant bastard just because electric toasters is isn't exist back then doesn't mean that you couldn't toast your fucking bread with fire like a normal human being you goddamn idiot.
this really makes me think that you are an inbred piece of shit

Are you implying no one has ever heated bread before so it becomes crispy?

it got my dick erected

This thread really snapped off the old synapses.

Makes the ol' medulla oblongata activate

Actually the only thing this thread makes is me want some toast.

Really in 1893? I thought fire has been around a little longer than 123 years.

Dude quit posting different ways of saying the same thing thinking you're being cute, because you're not. Your vocabulary isn't very diverse, especially for someone that so clearly thinks he's some neurologist. Try harder, try hard.

I concur. Strive more diligently, aspirational font of obsequiousness.

Mr. Annon, I always wanted to know when sliced bread was invented