Have you ever dropped a book when you realised it was about a manlet

have you ever dropped a book when you realised it was about a manlet

no, because i'm not insecure enough about myself.

OP BTFO
>HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER??!

can you elaborate

I'd also like to hear your elaboration.

Personally I haven't dropped a book because it was about a hobbit but I can respect that decision.

Looks like he's massaging his corn, if you know what I mean

Please go into more detail

no seriously i want to know more

Caesar was average height my man

>the following speeches. "For what purpose was so vast a machine constructed at so great a distance?" "With what hands," or "with what strength did they, especially [as they were] men of such very small stature" (for our shortness of stature, in comparison with the great size of their bodies, is generally a subject of much contempt to the men of Gaul),
more like average manlet height my manlet

Comparing the Romans as a whole to the taller Germanic peoples. Caesar himself was slightly taller than the average Roman of his time. 5'8" if I recall correctly

manlet is not a relative term

5' 8" was average gaul height, as caesar says OUR shortness of stature we can say he is at most 5' 7" which is a solid manlet height

>that part where the Gauls surrender when they see the siege towers moving and get scared

Truly a proud and noble people

>manlet is not a relative term
Height is entirely relative. The 'tall' 5'8" Gauls are manlets by today's standards. And the 5'7" Caesar would have still been taller than the average Roman of his time

>Height is entirely relative.
no it isn't

>The 'tall' 5'8" Gauls are manlets by today's standards.
never said they weren't

>no it isn't
How could it not be? Do you think Gauls walked around thinking that they were all short despite being taller than the tribes surrounding them? Height is entirely comparative.

not thinking you're a manlet doesn't make you not a manlet

besides there were a lot of tall gauls who weren't manlets

Say hi to future generations, little itty manletty

You're a retard. What's the objective criterion for short?

this generation is as tall as we're going to get unless we go full retard like sweden

i'm not a retard you retard

just as thinking something does not make something true, not thinking something does not make something not true

like 5' 10" seems to be the cutoff

5'9 - 6' is about the average in the Western world. If it were to become 6'2" a millennium from now, would an average 5'11" man of today be considered a manlet?

height in the west has stopped increasing so it's a moot point

>height isn't relative

Stop responding to obvious fucking trolls, please.

it isn't relative you furious manlet

i bet you're one of those napoleon wasn't short memers

Height decreased between the Middle Ages and the Enlightenment. Current trends don't say much about the future. We don't know whether someone will formulate some perfectly nutritious soylet-type food that causes the average height to increase a couple inches.

>We don't know whether someone will formulate some perfectly nutritious soylet-type food that causes the average height to increase a couple inches.
we don't know a lot of things and we're getting off topic
how about you come on and grow a couple of inches

Why do you bother answering those manlets (as compared to our glorious horned ancestors)

Says the anonymous internet robot.

I'm addressing the topic at hand. We can't possibly say with certainty that the average male height will always stay as it is today, therefore our conception of 'average' is necessarily subjective.

i don't know what this means
you could make that argument for anything and say that everything is subjective