What is the scientifically best way to save myself from thinning hair? I want thick hair again:(

What is the scientifically best way to save myself from thinning hair? I want thick hair again:(

Reduce stress, stop combing your hair so much, and have good gene's.

You should see a doctor. Probably you will be prescribed a drug called finasteride

Is there anything non-prescription I could get???

I wouldn't use finasteride because it has hormonal side effects.
I would recommend minoxidil and a healthy diverse diet.

There is no treatment. Any website asking for your shekels for its "miracle cure" is trying to con you.

>Reduce stress, stop combing your hair so much
Useless for MBP. OP get on propecia/rogaine

MPB*

All this medications have side effects. Minoxidil is an anti hyperthension medication and can lower your blood preassure. There is also spirolactone that is a diuretic that can help prevent hair loss. All said, every medication has side effects, thats why you should see a doctor first

>There is no treatment
Of course there is treatment, it's 2016.
Minoxidil, finasteride and hair transplants are the options, roughly.

Does baldness only happen to insecure people or are baldies insecure because they're bald?

Shave your head, pussies. The bald people that look the worst are the ones that try to hide it.

I'd rather lower my blood pressure and visit the toilet more often than alter my maleness through a hormonal treatment.

DO NOT USE FINASTERIDE.

Well it would depend. I didnt say that one was better than the other one, but still, one can be more harmfull depending on the condition that a person has. Lower blood pressure to a person that isnt hyperthensive can be very bad. Imagine you passing out while having sex or being unable to do a simple exercise

This.

So if I do not have blood pressure issues use minoxidil ?

It would be the other way around. If you have high blood pressure, use minoxidil. It would be a win win situation, as it lowers blood pressure and prevents hair loss. But I dont have a lot of experience on this type of medications. Dermathologist usually are the ones who deal with this

Nigga that'll give you tits

But is minoxidil the lesser side affect compared to finasteride?

I thought that was finasteride ?

They both do. Test makes you a man. Both of these drugs try to stop that. Guess whats gonna happen.

Introduce trauma to your scalp to cause maximum hair loss. No more hair, no more thinning hair. Not scientifically the best way, but logically.

why?

get born with better genes

dumbass

Fucking

Get a degree in biotech and develop a CRISPR system to cure the condition.

Minoxidil and Fin. Get on them.

>DUDE JUST BUZZ IT LMAO
Women hate bald men, especially if they're not 6'2+.
Source: I live with 6.

If you're 5'2-6'1 and balding, you best get on some medication, lad.

What if i am

What if you have no hope?

I am actually 5'3" with 6 inch cock. I tell i am 5'9" and faggots just cum imagining how big my cock is going to be.