Am I a degenerate for drinking this?

Am I a degenerate for drinking this?

It's literally $13 for a 30 pack, can't turn that down

dunno if I'd call you a degenerate.

cheap and trashy, yes. Degenerate? not entirely sure.

Not completely degenerate

at walmart it's 14.88
Where is it 13 bucks???

>gas the kikes, race war now I guess

These are actually pretty decent. I can't drink plain malt liquor.

I drink mickeys and even regular steel reserve sometimes, and those are bad enough. I gag just reading the labels of those drinks. Does it taste like beer, or?

They're surprisingly close to the real flavor but in a dessert/candy sort of way, doesn't taste very much like beer.

beer elitists are like sports fans: they act tough amd macho but when you see them IRL they are a bunch of fat manlet nerds

What's your point? I know the difference between a good beer and a bad beer.

Steely is the GOAT malt liquor
Don't know about those abominations in pic though

wisconsin

>says the faggot tough guy posting on the food and cooking board of an anime website

just buy a cheap bottle of vodka

beer is just going to get you fat

this.

people acting tough on Veeky Forums always gets me, we are all fags

>drinking purell

No, just an idiot for not drinking the superior 6.9% Ice version, for me it's the best cheap beer.

>$13 for a 30 pack

Rolling Rock and Busch and Natty Ice are 10 bucks for an 18 pack, God fucking knows how bad that piss you're drinking is OP.

Why go for the light when there is Ice?
Ive actually never seen the 6.9% version, around here its 5.9%. But still, if you're drinking cheap swill its surly for the alcohol content and not the flavor. Ice is usually priced a buck or two higher than light, but the alcohol/dollar ratio is usually favorable. Plus the buzz is better with a higher concentration over consuming a larger volume.

6.9% is new, just started showing up. They have plastic 40's for like 2 bucks here in Ohio.

I mean it's not like you're drinking mad dog 20/20 so you're not hobo-tier but it's definitely trailer park trash tier

It's higher in calories, but I guess comparatively you would drink less. To each their own I guess

One isn't a degenerate if they drink this

You are however definitely a degenerate because you don't know if you are one or not....if you don't know, then it defaults to yes, you are indeed a degenerate

They just started with the 6.9% here. Not great but not horrible, Murphy USA down the street sells a six pack of tallboys for $3.99 which ain't bad.

i drank that and natty ice for years until i started making more money. nasty when you go back to it but it was great at the time.

the only beer to make me puke up bile and sleep for 22 hours after a bender on them

I think about killing myself constantly

>buying light beer

The gas station down the street is selling a 15 pack of 12 oz Keystone beers for $6.99. Should I buy? Keystone tastes like shit.

you are a degenerate for not drinking milwaukees best ice you faggot

take that back motherfucker
i drink keystone ice every fucking day
no bitter beer face here