All the math/engineering people I know are right-wingers

>all the math/engineering people I know are right-wingers
>all the english/polisci/squishy humanitiesfags I know are left-wingers
what does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2011/08/college-gradutates-pay.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it means that everyone you know are sheep who can't hold an opinion different from their peer group

YOU SOUND LIKE OSMEONE WHO POOPS IN HIS PANTS LOL

POO POO PEE PEE LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE JUST LOOKING AT A BUT LIKE THIS IN THIS PICTURE OH MY GOD HAHA

YOU'RE JUST STARING AT IT CLOSE UP! WHAT IF THE BUTT FARTS LMAO

nothing wrong with that, you just seem to have very boring people in your life

The reason is pretty obvious. STEM students are usually more mental and care more about logic and knowledge, therefore they are right-wingers. Humanities students are all about "muh feelings", therefore they are leftists.

STEM: determinist fags
Humanities: weed fags
You just cant win

>implying implications

THIS

THIS

THIS

/LIT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

REALS ARE BETTER THAN FEELS

Who thinks with feels? Those closest to animels, i.e. women, children, and blacks.

Who thinks with rationality and logic? Conservatives, the most advanced intellect who is closest to apprehending redpilled truth

>what does this mean?

it means:

>all the math/engineering people I know are right-wingers
>all the english/polisci/squishy humanitiesfags I know are left-wingers

literally the opposite

all the engineering/math/science majors at my school area left wing

all the polisci/economics/humanities majors here are right wing retards

One of my civil engi friends is left wing and one of my huma friends is right wing
These are weird times

>math and engineering = autists
>english/polsci/humanitiesfags = blue-eyed homos

You might not like the truth but it doesn't make it any less real.

This is such an epic thread

Tranny programming majors are not engineering, math or science

not an argument

What I said is true. Even if you don't like the caps and memespeak, it's still true.

Humanities homos have been brainwashed by cultural marxists.

Which fields do white men dominate? STEM, math, and physics.

Which fields to women, degenerates, and blacks dominate?
Humanities muh feels fags

yes it is, they are all addle-brained faggots

STEM/RIGHT WINGERS = CONSERVATIVELY, APPROPRIATELY, AND MODESTLY DRESSED AND WELLGROOMED RIPPED HEALTHY MALES

HUMANITIES/LEFT WINGERS = BLUE HAIR PIERCINGED RAGGEDY CLOTHED SKINNYFAT LIMPWRISTED KEKS

>Which fields to women, degenerates, and blacks dominate?
>Humanities muh feels fags

actually retard, white men dominate these fields just as much, perhaps even more then stem.

>literally everyone I know values intentions over results
>literally everyone I know thinks politics is mostly social policies
>literally everyone I know see lasseiz-faire and govt intervention as ideologic positions and mutually exclusive

le spok man XD

are you refering to percentage of majors or to success post grad, bc if the later, then you are full of shit.

same

possible theories (likelihood varies) :
1. stem majors can get a job and dont want to support humanities majors, who cant and want a welfare state.
2. humanities majors must voice their political opinion, hence claim the more socially accepted leftist ideology
3. humanities majors must listen to the political opinion of the lectures, hence receive politics entirely contained on a uni campus, stem majors get all their politics from the real world
4. peer-pressure from groups perpetuate effect
5. humanities: optimistic, stem: pessimistic

i might carry on later, for now add your own

White men are too smart to waste their time on muh feels subjects like humanities ones

Maybe a few liberal ones, but that's because they're brainwashed

le spok man

1. (half-joking) 500% increase over 30 years!
2. they dominate in the criticism of arts not in the creation of arts

When one political side dismisses a branch of studies, expect another to fill the void left by their passage

why are americans so fucking stupid all the time

>YOU SOUND LIKE OSMEONE WHO POOPS IN HIS PANTS LOL
>POO POO PEE PEE LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE JUST LOOKING AT A BUT LIKE THIS IN THIS PICTURE OH MY GOD HAHA
>YOU'RE JUST STARING AT IT CLOSE UP! WHAT IF THE BUTT FARTS LMAO
- Donald Trump, 2016

From my experience in university, all STEM classes, or any other field that requires any brain power is over 95% white. The humanities courses are full of blacks, browns and slags. I'm not trying to sound edgy saying this, but is what I saw.

There were a lot of pajeets in my math classes

It's filled with Asians and Indians and Pakis if anything. If that counts as white by your standard then whatever.

My experience too. Even the smell differs.

Humanities class = weed, body odor, black people stench, indian dude curry sweat and sanitation pads

STEM class = neat and proper, only scent is he vague sweet one of the perspiration that comes with ACTUALLY using your brain (humanities cucks doesn't know this scent)

haha poo poo pee pee :,) :)) pee poo pee xD poo poo pee pee :,) ;,) :,) peeee poop poo poop

Really? Because a lot of people in silicon valley are left wingers.

In my own experience right wingers tended to be the ones who were dumb, but hardworking. The ones who slowed down everything down to their level but got good grades by virtue of only knowing what the prof wanted them to know.

They are "left-wing" in a West coast cultural sense. Not in a DC policy sense. I live in San Francisco and tech people lean libertarian, if not consciously

Except that that is nonsense because the economic consensus is neoliberal not right-wing. Unless you place no faith in modern economics but if that is the case I am curious what you consider the "reals" to be.

But the Libertarian party is expected to pull double digits this next election, thereby virtually guaranteeing a Democratic victory. What is that if not liberal?

We need better moderation on this board again

Awful thread

Departments are divided this way because it is in the interest of the elite to have a surplus of STEM workers who are ultraqualified in their own fields but either disinterested or jaded and cynical towards anything outside of theirs or similar fields.

Humanities is "leftist" (mostly just liberal) flooded with middle and working class students who were told by their high schools that they NEED to go to college or they will never have a job or any kind of success. When looking for a college they are directed to college resources showing lists of majors and choose what interests them, usually for a layperson something like sociology or english seems easier and more accessible than hard science. And universities are no longer exclusive, they are for laypeople, who are funneled there out of primary schooling to get in a ton of debt and never be able to be financially independent.

The STEM/Humanities dichotomy is illusory, it's two sides of the same coin that is neoliberal education. Neoliberals dont want an educated socially aware populace, but they do want a tolerant populace, because neoliberalism functions by having a diversity of groups to sell things to amd an excess of cheap immigrant labor. So the humanities provides tolerance training and diverts any would be revolutionary sentiment into a liberal reformism concerned entirely with identity politics. STEM and Business functions as a way to find those analytic professionals (scientists and engineers) and entrepeneurs who make the best hires at large companies and in government positions because theyre taught that they are uberpractical and free from ideology through their contact in college with the proudly hyperideological campus liberals.

So, that is the real reason. Badiou says a lot of stuff about this, I think Zizek and Chomsky do as well.

I'm an engineeringfag and I'm pretty left wing so I dunno

Back to leftypol cuck, or take the redpill

Why do you hate the white race?

The way you try to link all aspirations for education to some grand scheme by capitalists to put them there, is itself a spook.

Because this board needs better moderation.

But thats not what im doing. STEM and Humanities are both entirely respectable and essential parts of education. The arbitrary dividing of them is what im criticizing, and the useless animosity between the two sides is there for a reason.

>muh conspiracy

It isnt a grand scheme, it is just an effective way for society to function in the interests of the people who have control over the resources available to society. Realizing that people work in the interests of themselves and the groups they belong to is not tinfoil hat.

>all the math/engineering people I know are neoliberal shills selling their soul to the status quo
>all the english/polisci/squishy humanities fags I know are neoliberal shills selling their souls to the status quo

I want the state out of my asshole.

>The dynamics of capitalism
>established through peer review
>"a conspiracy"
RRREEEEEEEEEE
STIRNERFAGS GET OUT

By the way, the major system is a meme, and your education is a silly commodity.

You can race to the finish with your classmates to get placed in a job that you woukd have performed better in had you been an apprentice, or you can race to the finish to become a useless academic that turns knowledge production and learning into some weird, state-subsidized masurrbatory and political ritual instead of the right and duty of any citizen that can manage.

>i never went to college so i'm better than smarter than you

fags like you never quit, i swear.

you do realize this is factually incorrect, right

latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2011/08/college-gradutates-pay.html

stop posting

You realize the fact that you justified college education by an increase in earnings is support of the statement that education is a commodity right?

Dumb fuck.

I went to college. I get that it increases lifetime earnings.

Why does that mean I have to support the commodification of knowledge and learning, or that I have to pretend the university system is the most practical way to train a workforce (it isn't).