Why do girls say their boobs hurt when they go bra-less?

Why do girls say their boobs hurt when they go bra-less?

...because they jiggle around, maybe?

Because the muscles that naturally hold up their boobs get weak due to a bra compensating for them.

F=ma

So the major pain came from the muscles behind the breast itself And not from the fat tissue?

Try doing jumping jacks naked sometime. That hurts, too.

Yes, from the muscles.

so in the old times
girls have bigger chest muscles than men

nah, all those muscles did was hold up breasts. for males more strenuous activities would exercise them more. but comparing a completely inactive male to an inactive female, yes females would then have competitively larger muscles

The girl in the gif above is confirm went bra less.

How's is female has bigger chest than male?

go to r/boobbounce and see a couple of posts there. Now imagine your balls doing the same thing against your chest when they're full.

thart's what it feels like. Like being punched in the nuts.

this has been proven false, just look at the tiddies of some african tribals.

nice

I remember the pain.. I was outside wearing no bra and hangout with my friends. Then suddenly one of my friend behind me, grab my boobs, squeeze my tits so hard her nail were claw my nipples and then lift up and my feet were off the ground. I was screaming so hard Then she let go my boobs, all my friends were laugh at me and leave me crying on the ground painfully. I remember I was 11 and my breast size is B cup. I'm not fat. My body was super slim but I have a largest breast than my friends. Some has none.. the most painful is from my nipples. Because My breast are conical shape. Not fully develop that time. Which even more painfully!

well, at least you had some advantage in finding a boyfriend.
or you just weren't interested in boys?

Advantage? How?

Just found out girl only O 30% of the time during sex....not good
Also boys like big tits u you must of noticed this?

keep it Veeky Forums

Are you simulating your clitoris? Pulling back the hood?

I do have a boyfriend and I did notice a lot of boys staring my boobs for a short time

t. XY

tell me more