This guy has spent 8.5 ether over the last 150 days in transaction fees sending 0 ETH transactions to himself with 0...

etherscan.io/address/0xcf398a8363fda31ef003ccbbb9ff66f9533f279f

This guy has spent 8.5 ether over the last 150 days in transaction fees sending 0 ETH transactions to himself with 0.0004744 TX fee and input data starting with CP110500 in ASCII on every transaction. Wanna crack his code? while I open my x100 short on ETH.

Rest assured that any blockchain that doesn't protect it's metadata will have CP poisoning now.
Wouldn't even be surprised if government or banks that want crypto dead would do this.

Attached: 8WzxeSe.jpg (1952x3264, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/biz/thread/7730433
warosu.org/biz/thread/7660931
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares faggot we mooning

interesting, but what's the data after that? i doubt it's an url (plus it's pretty retarded using the blockchain to make permanent links to temporary stuff)

leave my cp contract alone faggot. but hit me up on discord and i'll give you the hash to access the database.

you should care, Vitalik is a pedo

Bet you anything the government did this to trashcan bitcoin for good.

I'll bet you're right

( * )( . )

Attached: blacked.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

how are you getting this leverage? futures? ive got a couple binary options trades saying BTC will crash, but i cant trade futures

explain how this works

>Wanna crack

Attached: 1518068226364.jpg (725x683, 49K)

Ok so people send so much CP through Email. Are they going to shut down every single email service or go over every single attachment? No. I can send CP through regular USPS UPS or FEDEX without no-one telling me shit will they shit it down too?? No fuck off

>I can send CP through regular USPS UPS or FEDEX without no-one telling me shit will they shit it down too?? No fuck off
no but they should. honestly the USPS is mostly used for fucking trafficking these days. most consumer shit goes through amazon and the like

archived.moe/biz/thread/7730433

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!

I don't understand. Do I look at her breast? Or do I look at what her breast is looking at?

Read warosu.org/biz/thread/7660931

wow thats really fucking cool. and here i thought i was pulling one over on all you fucks by playing binary options spreads and staying the fuck out of the actual crypto exchanges. i still have to pay taxes. good shit user, i hope people take advantage of this, its going to be a bumpy ride

honestly, I love her.... even if shes been jizzed on by 100s of dudes

sauce?