How can we fix pretzels?

how can we fix pretzels?

Cover them in chocolate.

Goddamn, I haven't had one of those giant soft pretzels with cinnamon sugar in a long time. Need to head to the mall soon.

iunno but snyder's pieces should be illegal because crack

God, I can't stop once I start.
I think they really do have crack.

They're already fine as is.

Maybe make the hard ones not AS hard I guess.

CHOCOLATE?

More salt

stop making them

This, so much. That crunchy texture is just ridiculous, and the random sizes. The flavor too, Ive not seen "mustard and onion" flavored snacks often, but on these pretzels, it just works exceedingly well.
Sadly this pretzel snack is loaded with calories, it certainly is not fat free like the pretzels in OP's pic. Not sure how they're made but they taste deep fried.

pretzels is the same

The jumbo ones are THE shit.

And I don't care how many calories it has, it's great.

>hard and soft are the same
>twists and sticks are the same
>chocolate and honey wheat are the same

MUSTARD

Fpbp

Cover them in chocolate or yogurt, goddamn that shit is good

If they contained crack you'd notice your pulse significantly quicken along with an energized sense of restlessness.

It's just bread praying to a space wizard

>>twists and sticks are the same
if it isn't twisted in the characteristic shape it isn't a pretzel

why did you fuckers have to remind me of these blessed little crack nuggets?

Cheese.

Fresh pretzels are the shit - I always hated pretzels before, but I'd only ever had those or old soft pretzels at the grocery store bakery. I'd never had them completely fresh before, and my GF made them and it blew my fucking mind that pretzels could be that good.

> wife material

>crack crack dude these are crack holy shit crack crack cocaine crack lmao dude crack

SHUT UP

Throw them in the trash

These little fuckers are amazing.

ditch those little shits and get a big fresh soft one sprinkled with kosher salt, and some mustard for dipping. god my mouth is watering just thinking about it. gonna have to learn to make them, they don't sell them around here except at the mall food court.

Seriously? Pretzels are all about crunch. If its not crunchy, its a bagel.
Pic related, its you. So Kosher!

>durr ur a jew
whoopty shit. and no, a bagel and a pretzel are not the same thing. who the fuck dips bagels in mustard? fucking west coasters.

Soft pretzels and bagels are essentially the same thing.
Really. Look it up, faggot.

don't care. really.

pretzels are flour and salt. kinda gross. stick with leavened breadstuff