Would you consider yourself a well read individual?

Would you consider yourself a well read individual?

I suppose, but I also try to not smell too much of the lamp.

you tell me

No

no, I'm honestly just a fraud

this kinda shows that you aren't.

Why do Capybaras look so wary all the time?

I mean, look at that, i don't think they trust anyone

They are in perpetual contemplation of their existance, caught between a dog, a guinea pig and the futile subjectiveness of the mind.

To die and not to love. People say their meat is delicious tho

no, and I have the feeling I will never be, after every big milestone there is a new one waiting for me

It is, kind of like a sweeter and less dry pig, they are also friendly and cuddly as fuck.

We can't cuddle them anymore, we had some issues with that a few years ago.
"Brazilian spotted fever (BSF), caused by the bacterium Rickettsia rickettsii, is the deadliest spotted fever of the world. In most of the BSF-endemic areas, capybaras (Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris) are the principal host for the tick Amblyomma cajennense, which is the main vector of BSF."

Definitely not. I'm just starting out. I need to stop reading things that aren't in the top 100.

>adhering to a strict literary regime in which you force yourself to consume works you have little to no interest in for no other reason than to appeal to a vietnamese stamp collecting forum

Tsk, tsk, user.

Nope. I never read anything unless I'm genuinely interested in it, which is why I have read so few of the books on the chart. The only exception is going to be the Catcher in the Rye, which I'll be reading (i.e. forcing myself to read) very soon just because I feel obligated to by all the discussion the book gets absolutely everywhere.

Not at all and I never will be
But I try in vain

for my age, yes

an an anecdote, i have met many english majors and I have read more lit than all of them so far.

I'm in community college. (not where i met the english majors)

No, not really. Im getting there though.

Could be better, but I am working on it

>vietnamese stamp collecting forum
why is it that everyone that memes this can never find another word for "forum"

apply yourself man

>by normie standards
I'm certainly above average.
>by my own standards
No.

Yeah, considering my age.
Juging from the exams people take for a philosophy degree, I could probably pass a lot of them without too much trouble, except logic.
I'm probably the most well read person I know for my age desu, but I do know quite a few well read people with whom I can discuss stuff.

People have called me that, even though I have not read any books.

>tfw too intelligent to read

I always drop a book when I recognize it handles the same things I have already thought / went trough in my head.

Please someone give me a fresh book.
Tried everything on the philosophy field already.

>tfw too intelligent to read
>I always drop a book when I recognize it handles the same things

Looks like you should read World As Will And Idea because it seems you have no idea what the fuck art is for

I agree that your head is a trough

>Shariah quatre France
Je ne comprends pas

kek

God. Veeky Forums has absolutely no taste of it's own. This is about as safe and pedestrian you can get.

Can someone post the unedited version please?

>Compared to most people
Definitely
>"Actually" well-read
Nah

I like to think so, but I need to branch out more. Currently on a sci-fi binge.

No. Anyone that describes themselves as "well read" I immediately cannot take seriously ever again.

Jesus Christ, I've read almost exactly half (49) of these, I feel unoriginal as hell.

read 20 out of these. shit list. should be 20 books only.

I don't think most charts would have Gravity's Rainbow that high.

Or Blood Meridian, for that matter. But I think the point of the chart isn't to be unique, since Veeky Forums isn't one person and therefore, by definition, has no individual taste.

No. I can't finish a book to save my life. Somebody help.

>regime

who is this helen of hirsutism

Oh lord... why is infinit jest #1???
kafka on the shore is a good book could be up further than 73...

beaty which realizes itself as beaty stops being it

I was told by a person twice my age that I'm better read than 95% of the world, so probably

>i don't think they trust anyone

i think i just found my spirit animal.

>Would you consider yourself a well read individual?
>Well, I read

Wow you read all of those books and somehow managed to not read most of the best ones on there

>Another word for forum
Somalian sheep shearing symposium

Being better read than 95% of the world isn't really saying much, user. That just means that you've read at least one John Green book

I've loved all the ones I have read