Does anyone read 2 books at once?

Does anyone read 2 books at once?

Yes, usually one fiction and one non-fiction book

Anyone else? Do you feel it messes with your concentration or vibe?

I read about 10 books at the same time.

Not a very good idea, but I can't help it.

>ruining a copy of Death of a Salesman

But why?

"Its the life of a salesman they wanna see"' - Kosmo Kramer

Does it take you a year to finish one?

This but right now I'm reading 2 non fiction books and 1 fiction book.

I can't read more than one fiction book at a time, else the stories tend to blend in my head. I've read two books at a time before but they were both nonfiction (Supposedlry fun thing I'll never do again, and When Engulfed in flames).

I'm currently reading The Republic but on the side listening to an audiobook of Storm of Steel. I've never listened to a full audiobook before but in this case it's kinda like having your grandfather tell you war stories. I might pick up a fiction book after, because The Republic is a little dense and I don't like reading it for long long spells. I think its nice to have one book which is dense and difficult, and another that is a little easier so you don't feel like you are buried under it all.

You sound like a pleb

I usually read 4, 5 books simultaneously.

I usually read 3 books all at once. If I find one more interesting than the others I'll stick with that primarily and finish it off then go back to the other two and add in a third to then start the process over again.

I read two books but then I end up just reading one book and the other gets forgotten.

Forgot to mention what I was reading for points; New Atlantis by Francis Bacon, a collection of Kafka's short stories and Er ist Wieder Da by Timur Vermes.

I usually do this: but in the fashion of: Right now I'm reading:
>The Hobbit
>Dune
>The Motorcycle Diaries
>A Long, Strange Trip (which is a huge biography of the Grateful Dead)
>Ellison in Wonderland
>The Sword in the Stone
...and probably a bunch of others that I can't quite recall...

One book of philosophy, one of history/essays, one of fiction.
That's what I do most the year.

One on the kindle before bed
one book for during the day

no u

Today I am in the course of reading:
Great Expectactions
Endymion
Book of Disquietness
Some Julio Cortazar short stories
The Bible

I tried that with ink but it didnt work

Best American play tbqh

I read at least two at once, sometimes as many as four or five.

Yes. I'm currently reading Europe Central with my left eye, posting on Veeky Forums with my right and perusing a braille edition of As I Lay Dying with my dick.

Poor Buckley

>tfw your right eye is lazy and doesn't work very well

At one point i was reading three books at the same time, but I try to only read one.

shit nigga are you me? ive left it untreated for 27 years, was just today at the eye doctor actually