What other hobbies does Veeky Forums have, besides reading and writing literature?

What other hobbies does Veeky Forums have, besides reading and writing literature?

Reading about reading and writing literature

I play drop in hockey games and create hockey stats graphics for fun.

doing Veeky Forums stuff, playing and listening to music

learning languages, fencing, film, guitar, piano, flute, trombone, violin

I'm pretty satisfied with myself. Lots more time to go too

Calligraphy. It's fun as fuck.

I pick things up end put them down. Also family/community activities

anime

video games

lifting weights

Programming, fencing, drawing, biking, and some other outdoors stuff. I like to go hiking quite a bit.

What weapon do you fence?

Tea, quilting, origami, board games, opera. And collecting a lot of things, like books, fountain pens, teaware, guns, etc.

Dude weed lmao

Weightlifting, listening to music (I'm into future funk atm), learning languages (going through Japanese and Ancient Greek), watching anime, and being up to date on the newest, dankest memes around.

Volleyball, climbing, trying to fuck girls

Making model aircraft, coin collecting, hunting and yelling at black people on the internet.

Literary aestheticism?

No, lurking and occasionally shitposting on Veeky Forums

listening to music, watching films, gaming, surfing the web, staying up-to-date on politics, anime, exercise, late night walks around my town, visiting museums, unsuccessfully trying to pick up girls on dating sites, occasionally meeting up with a buddy.

I'm an alcoholic.

I watch anime, movies, tv. I cook too. I also enjoy video games but I've been playing them less and less. I guess I spend about 40% of my free time shitposting on Veeky Forums, 50% watching anime or movies or whatever, and about 10% actually reading or writing. Its not that I enjoy one over the other, its just that reading requires a lot more effort than getting drunk and watching an anime about a bunch of middle school girls lezzing out. I would love if I could read all the time but after about 2-3 hours I get exhausted and I have to put the book down. I'm seeing alot of people here watch anime so I guess I'm also wondering what's Veeky Forums's favorite anime?. Otherwise can anyone else relate? I'm sure there are more like me out in the world.

Is that Al Swearengen?

Weightlifting
Playing music
Listening to music
Composing elaborate letters to my ex girlfriends in my head as I run stupid long distances listening to shoegaze and trying to think of reasons to keep being alive

Games, movies, fencing, guitar.

Podcasts I guess. I play tetris and listen to them or audiobooks. I'm also learning to drive and going to therapy. Therapy is kind of a hobby if you make it fun.

Oi, I do calligraphy as well. A very patrician hobby as it still involves words. Do you do broad-edge or pointed-pen?

R u canadaese

Be honest

Yeah we would be friends

Rowing

Running and watching chinese cartoons featuring giant robotos

school
depression
running
autism strategy
music(?)

>tfw you've literally never in five years saved or made a happy reaction image, so your 1.3 fucking gigabyte folder has no appropriate face when someone says they want to be your friend
>

I'm from Nebraska. Which is, unfortunately, not the most hockey savvy locale.

literally me

I play pickup soccer almost daily, at the least 4 times a week. The other days, I go lift. Other than that, i'm mastering italian, and wasting a lot of time becoming a racist on Veeky Forums.

Science research/study (part of academia but also personal passion)
Film (watching and occasional filming)
Music (playing and listening)
Theater (watching and performing)
Programming
Math

I lay on my bed and listen to various genres of EDM while I browse happenings when I'm not doing math Hw. Pretty happy dude :)

I play wargame and longboard

cycling, vodka, camping...

That's no hobby, that's a profession.

Tennis
Running
Movies
Music
Learning French
Guitar

I like what I do in my spare time, but it fets lonely sometimes.

muay thai
mopeds
music
riding bikes
not much really.

I wrestle, lift, play bass, and do volunteer work

i climb too, just boulder tho. those shoes are really nice too

also really surprised your pants don't have chalk on them

I like to eat, drink, and smoke

Yeah buddy I"m sure you "write literature"

Or anyone on this board except perhaps Tao

Different user. I like your hair. I would like a smiling pepe, please. (I probably wont respond as I'm off to the library for an two hours then back home to fuck my gf) Happy hunting, kiddo :0)

I like video games, but I rarely play them nowadays.

watching khan academy on utube
arguing with ppl
that's it.

Im a drawfag i dont need to focus on anyother hobby. I'm very good at moaning about not gunna make it through my artist endeavor.

what style? Dancing, cruising, downhill, freeride?

Video games, music, painting miniatures.

Listening to and making music. Running. Language learning. Playing videogames. Occasional waviness/dancin'.

Lmao what a nerd

>viva vox legis
>iron cross
>"N-No, i'm no fascist"

Broad-edge cunt. Into gothic shit right now.

writing (mostly poems, and sometimes mere descriptions of scenes/sceneries)
aikido
archery (could develop into hunting but there are pretty much no game here where i live that i can shoot with arrows)
offroad driving
hiking
cycling

comedy podcasts
lectures on youtube
Hanjie
food

book collecting, library tours and shopping at the bookstore lol

Sabre, you?

Viva vox legis is the saying Robespierre had for judges and the Imperium is fascist, that's the point.
I was also reading Ernest Junger at the time, who had one.

I used to be a musician, gotta get back into it. Play guitar, piano and bass. Want to get some production software and a midi keyboard so I can get back into music.
I just bought an xbox 360, so I guess there is that.
Mainly I just smoke weed, pop pills and chill with the homies, watch movies/tv. Pretty comfy but unfulfilling desu gotta get back into music.

Judo
Muay Thai
Playing cards
Board games
Listening to music
Watching film
Watching anime
Sometimes playing video games

I dont write literature tho, I dont think I have enough brain for that

I make songs from time to time, watch movies and very rarely draw, thats pretty much it because I dont like anything else and being a depressive bipolar failure takes away most of my time and the best of me.

I used to be better at the ones that involve creating

>just take SSRI brawh
>just kill yourself brawh

Film, cooking... beer

pretty sure your not supposed to take ssris for bipolar anyway

dude I don't know I literally picked it up last month. I just like going down hills really fast.

wow thanks for the info doc!

Drinking on the porch, walking, hiking, in that order, that's about it tbqh.

Cinema is my main hobby, lit is really a secondary interest for me but I hang out here because /tv/ is beyond saving. I also enjoy NFL and hiking

make friends with someone with a rope and get up something tall! those shoes are okay for gym beaters, but i was between pairs if mythos, so they were all i had. and chalk isn't as heavily used on multipitch climbing as it is bouldering (especially on something as easy as snake dike). maybe a dip right as i set off from the belay or right before the crux, but you're not chalked up all the way to the elbows.

Is this a reference to Dylan Moran's joke about Arnold Schwarzenegger?

whoa, look out fellas we got a real alpha over here

You and Veeky Forums need to leave.

Thanks, user!

languages (specifically classics)
film
music
guitar
vidya

you know, stuff.

Snake dike?

affirmative.

Brewing tea
Archery
Cooking
Horse riding

What tea's in your cup today, user?

Also you have to show horse pics. My MIL has a horse ranch but I rarely ever get to ride.

I'd say eat, breathe, and sleep, but you said not lit related.

Unfortunately I have no horses. When I was growing up my mother had me take lessons for a few years, and though I loved it, I haven't had the opportunity to ride for a while. I have land however, and I plan to buy horses in the next 2-3 years when I'm financially secure enough.

As for tea, I had bai mudan white this morning, and I plan to enjoy some Longjing gong cha in the evening.

i hope so

Just say yes.

Chess, casual video games with friends

i've picked up sound and video editing so i could contribute to MDE's leddit fanpage and hopefully gain sam hyde's attention hhh

i also obsessively check and recheck old friend's yumblrs and jewbooks to make sure their lives arent any better than mine.

also i catfish people on omegle

hbu?

my artistic practice, furniture making, cooking, film, skateboarding, biking, lake swimming, hiking/camping

Most of my time goes to work and classes, and I read more than I write but I'm trying to get the ball rolling on that.
Otherwise I mostly play video games and watch movies.
Just started buckling down on actually learning to play guitar after picking it up and dropping it shortly thereafter several times over the years.

Amphetamine
Sex
Sleep Deprivation
?

I collect butterflies and other insects, go bird watching at a somewhat amateur level, enjoy listening to pre-modern early music, mainly Medieval and Rennaissance polyphony.

I also like to go paintballing, which I suppose clashes with the above.

>tfw no hobbies other than consuming media

Programming and reading non-fiction.

Listen to music, bowl, school, some programming, film.

this is what i do. read till im too tipsy to read then listen to audiobook till i cant comprehend then wake up and do the same. not good for retention but pretty fun. pretty sad life but

sleep deprivation
hypnagogic hallucinations
media consumption
isolation

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

drawing, videogames, masturbation

Gonna need sauce of that

Currently?
Modding darkest dungeon
Making maps for the HeroesOfMight&Magic series
University takes away most of my time, but I used to mountain hike and play basketball a lot.

Pic is OC, from my last travel

>what's warhammer 40k, the post