Do bald men do better in business? It seems a lot of top lads are completely bald

Do bald men do better in business? It seems a lot of top lads are completely bald.

Attached: IMG_20180320_173941.jpg (750x750, 32K)

its a high t trait

If bald men can't make money they go extinct because they are ug as fuk

Wow, a real life pink wojak

you dont shave the brows too

this

That's not a man

Take fucking finasteride and minoxidil. Don't fuck up your life by being bald before the age of 40.

t. 9/10 dude that suddenly turned 4/10 due to balding. Now a 7/10 due to finasteride and minoxidil saving my hair but I have to keep it short making my buff long haired look impossible.

Google it better.

Not really. Do you think those goldman fags have high t? It's just shitty genetics that cause DHT to kill your follicles.

There's a reporter on BNN who looks exactly like this.

bald men are uptight. hair is your antenna for dissipating rage. This is why bald men are up-tight. No not talk to or deal with bald men undr 50

How do you buy it? Do you get a script from the doctor or do you order online?

Minix is way to expensive where I live. I’m running finasteride and got in early so I still look good, but the constant shedding and hit to libido is a real psychological blow

There's only one way to pull off a bald head: be black

>Don't fuck up your life by being bald before the age of 40.
If the only thing you care about is roasties, then you weren't going to make it anyways.

You mean jewish? Don't you think it's odd how 90% of board members, 90% of billionaires, millionaires, etc are all Jews?

Attached: toht.png (263x244, 70K)

It's due to increased testosterone and constant fapping releasing DHT.

Perhaps if the blacks had the same opportunities as the jews....

Attached: 1512845672940.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Finasteride is a great way to ruin your dick.

This, because they are bald they have to make up for it with being a better provider.

I think we need to end racism by starting with the obvious Jewish racism.

Attached: fed-gallery1.jpg (580x404, 101K)

> gl trying to fight your dna faggot just shave and leave in peace

What's the point of having hair if the dick ain't working no more?