What's a meme gift to get my non Veeky Forums inclined sister for her 18th. She'll read anything but mainly reads YA

What's a meme gift to get my non Veeky Forums inclined sister for her 18th. She'll read anything but mainly reads YA.
HARDMODE: No incest

In general what books should I recommend to people like this? They won't want to start with the Greeks and would probably give up easily.

Lolita

120 Days of Sodom.

Siddhartha, obviously

The Iliad.

Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle

Naked Lunch.

Germinal

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

But you won't because you're a wuss

The Picture of Dorian Gray

Classic children's books she should have already read but hasn't, in nice editions. Wind in the Willows, Peter Pan, Little Women, etc.

Honestly? Something that's cute but of merit. Perhaps a short Tolstoy, a few plays by Ibsen, Lolita, etc.

Jane Eyre or Wuthering Heights if she hasn't read them.

The full set of the Sookie Stackhouse "true blood" books

Best answer desu

Master and Margarita held my interest when I was 18 and I wasn't really much into reading back then. It's got a crazy enough story that it's an entertaining read and can be gone back to once she's better read to analyse it.

Murakami. Bitches love Murakami.

Seconded

Norwegian Wood by Murakami
The Bell Jar by Plath
Love Poems by Neruda (if you think she can dig poetry)
Maybe something by Austen or the Bronte sisters but that is pushing it

If you get her these three she will like them

Oh, I also forgot about the Neapolitan Novels by Ferrante. She will like this

But you shouldn't buy her that drivel

minus Lolita
all these are good
something that is nice, might make her consider an English degree or at least catch her attention for a little bit -- Woolf, Jack London, F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Or just get her a nice fountain pen and a journal.

Book of the New Sun of course

Not even worth a chuckle. Probably the worst shit any board on Veeky Forums has produced.