How do I get over my fear of making dishes that have too many ingredients?

How do I get over my fear of making dishes that have too many ingredients?

Pic related. I just wanted to make a salad but now I have to spend $100 at the grocery store for food for a single meal.

Grass fed butter? Lmao.

What kind of salad?

it's a keto salad

You do it often enough that all your left over and extra things get used in other meals. It's more about keeping a wide range of ingredients on hand than getting things you need for specific meals.

You faggots are worse than vegans

>grass fed butter
You're going to be spending more than $100 if you want grass fed butter - at least $50 for an eighth of grass will do ya

Anyway OP don't be a diva. Only cook and buy for recipes that have multi purpose uses (olive oil, soy sauce, smoked paprika, onions etc) until you have an armory of spices and stuff

dribbered :^)

That's just a silly recipe. Why don't you start with some peasant mexican, cajun or italian recipes? Don't try to do silly stuff. Just make flavorful healthy "people" food that your friends and you will enjoy. Later, if you want to be retarded, try some stupid recipes that some dumbass posted on the internet.

>he pays $50 instead of $40
You poor soul. Gottta have friends who sell it

Pick recipes that actually sound good.

is it fucking heroin or something? why is it so expensive?

>his friend charges him $40
>he doesn't buy it by the qp

>salad
>recipe

just fucking buy fresh foods and use them
if you are eating properly it's not an issue as you already have these things on hand

Have you ever tried to feed grass to a stick of butter before? It's a pretty delicate operation.

>Shakes of ground pepper
>Himalayan salt

This recipe was written by someone who doesn't actually know anything about cooking

Is this a troll recipe?

It uses measurements in imperial and metric, weight and volume, ground pepper, Himalayan salt, grass fed butter, fermemeted vegetables... Reads like it was written by a fat lonely housewife

OP, first stock your kitchen, then build recipes around what you have on hand. Otherwise you're going to wind up with a fridge full of rancid lamb and fish eggs.

Dude that salad isent keto... Stop thinking you need to do all this crazy shit to be on keto just get rid of sugar and bread dont eat cheese all i eat is meat butter broth oils and almonds and on all the citrus i want besides oranges and tangerines i went from 194 to 171 in 3 weeks

That recipe really isn't that many ingredients. Just do your prep work and stop being scared.

What the fuck is organic lamb?

>citrus

wtf that isn't allowed on keto

I said at least $50, I buy at $40 a slice and $70 a quarter when my main dude can't get down and give me a oz for $220

I would buy it by the QP but I got other shit to buy - I'm only at $13 an hour here