Is there anyway a grown man can order a Shirley Temple at a bar/restaurant?

Is there anyway a grown man can order a Shirley Temple at a bar/restaurant?

I really want one but feel weird ordering it.

>Grow balls
>Become a grown man
>Order whatever the fuck you want

Simple

Just do it faggot. Order 3 in a row.

Being self-conscious and awkward about the drink you order is way more queer than ordering the drink itself (even if it's a girly drink).

Just order one and don't care what faggots may think of you. I order them in restaurants when I'm not feeling alcohol.

you ever get any looks?

Shirley Temples's are the shit. be a man and order whatever the fuck you want.

I usually bring a flask with me and drink mine in the bathroom.

Bar manager here, after we got done laughing, we'd kick you out.
Oh and take your asshole friend Mr Water Only with you, kthx. This is a business not a cell phone recharging station.

You have USB ports at your bar?
I'm jelly as fuck.

Sounds good, buddy.
I'll take my five friends I was driving with me, too.

I'm sure this post is parody but

>HOW DARE YOU DRINK THE MOST BASIC FLUID REQUIRED TO LIVE YOU CHEAP FUCK

is a real thing and it pisses me off

maybe I don't want alcohol or sugar? maybe I want to be refreshed?

Yeah, you go put on your lipstick, put on your dress, and prance on down to the bar and order a Shirley Temple

You can be a bitch at home.

I am 22 and I order a Roy Rogers Everytime I go out to eat.
I've even ordered a Roy rogers at, Spago, Le Pigeon, Joe Beef, and Gordon Ramsey steak.
Fight me faggots

Not that I recall, but I once had a waitress say, "Aw, cute!" after I ordered one. Turned out she wasn't being sarcastic. I guess she just thought a grown man ordering a Shirley Temple was cute.

You must be a shitty bartender.

ds

A grown man enjoys what he wants to enjoy without much care for the opinions of others about his preferences. Putting up a front and drinking something you'd prefer less just because you wonder what people would think about you is something an idiot would do.

>Mr Water Only
That would be the designated driver, user. You need at least one of these fucks for every party of people that don't feel like calling an Uber.

if someone gives you shit just get a sad look on your face and tell them it was your wife's drink of choice and you always drink one on what would have been your anniversary. should be able to get away with that every few months if you go to different bars each time.

or if you want them more often, just get the stuff and make them at home. then you can have as many as you want with no fucks given.

kek, go right ahead, Ned Flanders.

So we can pretty much assume your bar is going under soon.

that's fucking pathetic lmao
just own it and not be such a faggot

>That would be the designated driver, user. You need at least one of these fucks for every party of people that don't feel like calling an Uber.

Is this what kids these days really believe?

"Not really in the mood for booze right now, can I just get a Shirley Temple?"

It's only as awkward as you make it for yourself user.

this pretty much

>"Not really in the mood for booze right now,

Stop giving justifications and excuses for your choices, you'll come across as insecure and weak.

A bar manager that doesn't recognize the profit margin on a nonalcoholic drink...

Just tell them you want Gingerale w/ a splash of grenadine and a couple of cherries....that's all a Shirley Temple is

>grown man
>ordering a shirley temple

Imagine being this shameless

I hope for your sake, you don't order them in a nice bar

Embiid drinks pitchers of it, if you like it just do it m8

I ordered a shirley temple last night at a crowded bar/venue. It was for my wife though.

That's gay af m8
Check'd though

Yes, I'm going to go bankrupt when I lose the massive Shirley Temple demographic.
My bar isn't a honky tonk in Montana, it's in a large city. Every who goes out drinking uses a car service or taxis .That being said, if you had a party of five and only one is a cheapskate ordering sodas, I'd let it slide, obviously. Like they say, there's one in every crowd, right?
I pour people who are drinking water without them even asking , so they don't get hung over. My point is, the fucking backpackers from Yurop who seem to think bars on a busy Fridays are some sort of hostel annex to loiter in get kicked out. Order a drink in ten minutes or get out.McDonalds wouldn't let you bum around inside and buy nothing either it's called running a business.
Feel free, Cletus.Say hi to your sister wife for me.
Yeah , it's complimentary for PAYING CUSTOMERS.
Wow, this is like a Yelp page in here, had no idea so many Asian women posted on Veeky Forums.If only I could pay a subscription to bury shitposting here the way I can to bury your powerless little one star reviews.

Oh, and here's one on the house for OP:
"Can I get a 7up/giger ale with some grenadine?" There. that's all a shirley temple is. Now only the staff will know your shame.
Even the actress they are named after thought they were gross.

>being a man is saying fuck it to social stigmas
>being a man is acting like a child because you want to

um try again sweetie.

>This is what /pol/ means by nu-male

I guess getting cucked by society is pretty normal now.

>one star reviews.

Somehow, I'm pretty sure you get quite a few of those.

These are the people who think nicotine is a secret wonderdrug and that cannabis is anything but a middle finger to the nanny state while still claiming conservatism, trying to make sense of it will just give you an aneurism

I've sat around in macdonalds for hours using their wifi and toilets for free. Sometimes I charge my shit there too, god-forbid. It's really convenient. So what if I prefer to spend my money on others things besides shit food and marked up booze. Enough people do, so that I can just skate by. Lmao at ur wagecuck life btw.

Is your bar call Horace & Pete's?

I can see why you are in the hospitality business.

>t. insecure bearded flannel shirt wearing nu-male

As a teetotal whole foods vegan, what can I order at bars in Madrid so I'm not a waste of space?

>vegan
too late

it's called civilized society, shitstain. go play with your ponies or whatever. there is a point you have to reach before you become an adult where you put aside childish things. tv, video games, sweets, and shit like ordering shirley temples at a bar.
jesus fucking christ.

I order a Roy rogers every time i go out to eat at a restaurant (which is fairly infrequent by american standards but still). No one gives a shit if you dont sperg out. The worst thing that happened was some new young kid had no idea what the drink was so i told him.

>I'll have the opposite of what you'd recommend to an insecure nu-male, thanks

Have your woman order it for you? Or just tell the waiter, who cares

Just order Coke with grenadine
Maybe add Fireball

>REEE MY DAD GAVE ME MONEY TO OPEN A BAR AND NOW ITS FAILING BECAUSE I HAVE NO BUSINESS SENSE AND A SHITTY DISPOSITION GIT OUT WATERFAGS REEEEEE

Order a dirty Shirley and heat it up to a near boil.

You type like a 12yo.

>tells water-drinker to get out
>turns out water-drinker is Omar Mateen

>grown man
>not being a cute 2d girl and ordering cute girly drinks

dude. say it loud like any dude who's afraid to order it is a sucker. it won't matter after that. like... Oh Hell. you know what? I want a shirley temple!
Or. Well im fucking driving. Let me have a shirley temple.
Or my vagina is dry. I'd really like a shirley temple.
Just own it.

lol she probably thought you were autistic af

The harder the drink, the gayer. That's why gay bars serve harder drinks.

just make em yourself. its just grenadine and gingerale right? also if you want go to some faggy chain like applebees or chilis and get em

It's a lot more about how he does it

>I uh...I-I'd like a shirleytempleplease.....

vs

>Hey yeah, can you get me a Shirley Temple? Thanks.

>tfw i'm a womanlet who can get away with ordering kiddie drinks without looks from staff

...shitposting on an autism support group messageboard

stew leonards sells them in bottles