Attached: nanomoon.jpg (630x630, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.nano.org/roadmap
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tl;Dr?

>developers.nano.org/roadmap
>still aiming for being a currency
That's the nail in the coffin.

Nothing in there we didn't really already know.

Mooning now

Load your bags, Nano is now 2 legit 2 quit. They're talking about tackling every drawback that's been mentioned previously

>merchants already accepting
>developers building on top of nano
>wallet in beta
>node details and voting

there's more but that caught my eye

They took 5 months to write that shitty 5 lines of a roadmap

Attached: nanofuck.jpg (913x771, 203K)

>5 lines
>brainlet didn't read past the first page

Its not about writing out a paper you faggot but what they are going to accomplish. You think they just toss out random shit? No. This is something that's been in the works. The roadmap doesn't need to be 50 pages long to convey their goals you fucking pajeet.

Nice 5 lines per subject what we already know. Much detail much wowe

Attached: 1521308759985.png (644x688, 16K)

Smart contracts....will need external data....chainlink....chainlink to the moon

Hey buddy

If something seems so stupid as taking 5 months to write 5 lines, then maybe you're missing something. That's also an option.

And in this case it happens to be true. The page has links to other pages and sections. Hope this helps you.

Looks like it was made in 5 minutes. Stupid idiots.

This is all old shit though, lol. There's nothing really in here that we didn't already know.

>merchants already accepting
Go in the nano subreddit, lots of random ass websites accepting nano. Nothing major though.

>developers building on top of nano
Brainblocks and ecommerce integrations, nothing new.

>wallet in beta
Yeah duh

>node details and voting
Yeah duh

Lame

What about STORM??

Attached: Stormy111.jpg (1866x1438, 646K)

lmao what is this thread. who knew about smart cards before the roadmap??? that's automatic integration into physical checkouts at large without vendor work.

I heard Swift has a partnership with nano kek

what the fuck is storm?

No one gonna mention they have a point of sale system in alpha testing? That is out of nowhere and could be big.

Not buying your bag OP. This is legitimate PnD at this point.

after all these months they still dont have a decent wallet....

This

I love when people make assertions without any evidence. It tells me to 'truly' pay attention to the words they speak.

Attached: anon.jpg (524x798, 42K)

big if true

Roadmap releases and we get a weak ass pump and dump, where the nano bulls go?

new to binance. Cheap coin. Advisor is Bittrex owner

NANO attracts daytraders it seems...

I didn't see anything in the roadmap about fixing the kernel leak double spend bug

I know this is a joke but there is an explcit security audit on the roadmap.

this is unironically the biggest shitcoin in all of crypto.

Also smart cards.

All these words and they didn't address the elephant in the room.
There were cp images found in the block lettuce, it seems former raiblocks was used for other things except double spending.

>block lettuce

The new meme that is legit going to fuck up normies coming back in

>wallet
>security audit
>fiat on ramps increasing
>smart cards (credit cards)
>merchant and vendor increase
looking good.

key this meme will be bit grail 2.0

>point of sale
>piece of shit
POS, yea, sell now.

There are two big problems with Nano:

> Decentralization
> Node Incentives

The roadmap states no progress has been made on decentralization ("vote distribution"), and doesn't even mention the continuing problem of node incentives.

These kids have their heads up their asses.

Attached: 7zSFq6jfsJEv7Q5KnR5Pn39a.jpg (640x512, 32K)

>These kids have their heads up their asses.
who cares, people are buying it. and its fast and fuck and zero fees, its pretty comfy to actually use. I buy on nanex and I can withdraw with no fee and its in my wallet in under 2 seconds

This is really good for NANO actually, as there is virtually no data stored on its lattice. This is why it is so fast and can be free. The data packets for transactions are single kbs. Older versions didn't even store the data, so no way cp or other content could be stored on the network.

>Doesn't mention that it's deflationary
>This kills the Nano

being deflationary is the best thing for a ponzicoin
look at XLM or ETH, they aren't going to x10 anytime soon

This. Still the only thing that matters for Nano since the very beginning. Stay mad assphaggots

Not having a fucking desktop wallet is what cost me 200 Nanos.

Fucking nigger team..

there is a desktop wallet, even if there isn't there is nanowallet web wallet so I'm pretty sure its your own mental retardation that cost you 200 nanos

So it bitcoin

>he didn't withdraw to the RaiBlocks desktop wallet
>he didn't withdraw to KuCoin before BitGrail imploded

Attached: 1520905841187.jpg (680x419, 26K)

Attached: kkkk.png (765x314, 17K)

Why is this the argument against NANO in every goddamn thread? As if being the best at one thing means you can't succeed. At least bring up a real issue like potential for DDoS/spam transactions Businesses largely don't give two shits about accepting a crypto that can also do ICOs and smart contracts. Oooh fucking yippee, so when the next Crypto Kitties launches and clogs up the network, businesses come to the conclusion it sucks as a payment medium. NANO is the only crypto that can even think about going up against Visa and Mastercard, and it's because of the lack of "features" some might say.

The desktop wallet was all fucked up. I meant to add decent in response to the other user but I forgot it.

Should have moved fast when the red flags come up but I wanted it on the desktop wallet and those nigger devs said the funds were safe after messing around with the nodes with that Bomber fag.

I know the web wallet was also available but website was fucked up back in December with some people reporting being phished out so I didn't want to risk it.

how will nano be put on a hardware wallet?

Doesn't the wallet on your desktop need to perform the "mining" operation?

Didnt bitgrail disable withdrawls on xrb?
yea they should have sold xrb for eth then buy on kucoin later but
i think withdrawls were disabled on bitgrail, not allowing you to draw to wallet

It wasnt like this at first, but i think it came later

That was my problem with XRB. I became emotionally invested in it. I knew when it couldn't break the 30$ range that it was likely to fall back into 20$ and I seriously considered selling it when it made on more run up and take a 3x profit but I didn't.

It was the worse mistake I did (even moreso than leaving it on that faggots exchange because everyone that closely followed the situation knew it wasn't just a simple matter withdraw ASAP - I was going to get it out as soon as I could before that Zack twink tweeted that shit).

BITGRAILED

ive been using their desktop wallet since dec. it was never all fucked up. it took a day to sync normally or an hour if you bootstrapped the data

friendly reminder than when people posted on biz about this coin (raiblocks) at .10 cents, everyone laughed at them. a literal 300X, and it was laughed out of the room.

fucking idiots. stay poor.