It's always the most loathsome people

(OP)
>people who use the word "loathsome"

It's always the most affected people.

>people who posts frogs

do you live in a town full of rednecks? loathsome is a pretty mundane word

As per usual >liking things is bad

loathsome and mundane aren't obsolete words. Epic reaction image, by the way, you reddit-using faggot

>mundane

Curius, Fabricius and Coruncanius, ancient men, and the triplet Horaces, even older, always spoke plainly and clearly with their friends and families. They did not use the words of the Aurunci, or Sicani, or Pelasgi, who are said to have first settled Italy, but the words of their own time.

You, as if you spoke with the mother of Shakespeare, want us to recall words that have been obsolete for many centuries.

My wife likes harry potter.
She dislikes anime.
I think she picked the better of the two evils.

Harry Potter is pretty comfy although it's Marxist SJW crap.

I've never read the books but how is it Marxist? I see that statement a log on this board

Anime is OK
It is an art form senpai

black and white morality
le voldemort is hitlur

Real talk, I've never been able to relate to people who like Anime, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and that thing with the chocolate factory.

>black and white morality

Sounds like something I read in TvTropes

ITT: hurr durr let's all pat each other on the back and bash on people who like harry potter to make ourselves feel better about our intellectual shortcomings.

I enjoyed harry potter as a kid but I don't really feel the need to revisit the books. most adults who like harry potter enjoy it for the nostalgia. who gives a fuck what other people enjoy? kindly fuckoff.

>anime
>art

Pick one

I think you might be a bit of a bigot, but OK.
Honestly I don't see why we need to act like a bunch of artists. Its not like any of us are gonna get anything out of it. Unless some of us are actively seeking to publish our own work

>SJWs invented shallow moral thinking
>My memory only goes back to 2009

>anime is an artform!
>Lol, why do we have to act like we have opinions

Tell me more about how men in c. 700BC Italy spoke, nigger. Oh wait, almost zero fucking old latin survived and you're full of shit and making a (bad) point based on the conjectures of writers who came 700 years later and circlejerked about "the good old days" while only occasionally acknowledging that they didn't actually know any facts about the nearly-legendary days of the Roman monarchy and rarly Republic.

Eat shit.

red pill me on shit threads

>thinks anime isn't an artform
>must therefore be a bigot

Anyway, it's okay to like cartoons, just don't think they're anything but cartoons my friend

Liking it is not the problem, being a hardcore fan is.

>JK Rowling
>Marxist

Might wanna check her Twitter, senpai. She hates the Labour Party's DemSoc leader and describes herself as a "neoliberal centrist."

But then I can tell by your following posts you have no idea what Marxism is and have probably never read a philosophical text cover to cover in your life. So carry on, frogposter.

test post

You failed the test

>people

Legend of the galactic heroes is the best tv show ever made and its an anime

We come to this site for banter senpai. This is one of the last alive boards after 2014.

>Waaaaaaah why do people like thing

>meme core

actual marxist here: we do not accept SJW-ism. we do not do black-and-white morality, or see the world in terms of "good/bad guys" -- only that major historical figures signify a growth of the ideology they themselves represent.

Dumb communist poster...

time well spent.

Mate, Harry Potter is a love letter to Eton.

Sadly, no. I remember when I was a kid and the first couple books were coming out. Even at the time of release adults were saying that it's a kid's book that can be enjoyed by adults too.

Harry Potter was ok in the "well, this is the newest incarnation of the Heroes Journey and that's alright I guess" column. Not awful but not spectacular either.

Sounds like OP got sorted into Basement Dweller house...

Lol muggles

What made it stand out was the slice-of-life school scenes in between all of that.

Who are the three adults in the middle of the top row?
Why does anime shit always make it impossible to tell

Yu yu hakusho is the best anime

Harry's parents and snape

My guess is that it's Remus Lupin on left, and Sirius Black is glaring at Snape on his right.

I read it more as an attempt to understand what made it such a hit so ideally I can sellout equally as hard for a few years and then spend the rest of my life living as a hermit.

I'm glad the new book isn't doing well because now it provides a metric for me to judge.