Who else can't wait for atmospheric CO2 to get to 450 parts per million due(hopefully) to trumps presidency?

Who else can't wait for atmospheric CO2 to get to 450 parts per million due(hopefully) to trumps presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024
youtu.be/Mc_4Z1oiXhY?t=17m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People keep crying over the social issues posed by Trump's presidency.

He has literally fucked us all on climate with his promises already though. It is actually batshit fucking insane. I hope none of you are planning on having kids (kek) because they're going to inherit one fucked up ecosystem and climate

don't worry, our kids will evolve to live in higher CO2 environments

kek

Don't forget how the loud SJWs wishing everyone had their own individual's pronoun became a reason the alt-right got so motivated.

Sure Hillary and the DNC are corrupt as fuck but at least the future after them would have been liveable. That said, their tactics cost us the election.

450 ppm? Why stop there? Why not go to 3000 ppm?
Don't worry Trump will privatize air. Air shouldn't be subsidized by the government. You need to work to breathe

But that's right, you can't force anybody to provide you with fresh air nor you're entitled to air just because you were born, as you're not entitled to the food and have to work in order to eat.

PETM 2.0 when?

It's OK, climate change doesn't exist, it's a Chinese invention.

450 ppm is perfectly fine.

I honestly can't wait to see shit finally hit the fan.

Fuck this gay "civilization".

WOW how DARE you question the wisdom of the GOD EMPEROR????

you must be a NUMALE KEK why don't you go back to your SAFESPACE called TUMBLR?

>Why not go to 3000 ppm?
About half of that (1400) would be optimal for my plants, experimentally verified. How long would it take, 500 years? Till hinges creak in doorless chambers..

I'm just waiting for the great American brain-drain. Chinese science is about to get a huge boost. How good is your Mandarin?

nah, the kikes invented it

(((scientists)))

pic related, (((numbers)))

Literally all data in the world says warming happens and it happens faster than in any natural cycle.

Half of that would also mean a temperature of roughly +10 degrees globally. Is that also ideal for your plants?

You mean that (((data)))?!?!

Can't you see? The Jews (or possibly Reptilians) have bribed and browbeaten the 97% to consensus and it's now up to the last champions of truth, a plucky band of billionaires and oil companies, to debunk this nonsense.

cant wait till all the bees in north america dies because of excessive pollution and the entire north american ecosystem collapses

where is this """97%""" ?

in their delusional tumblr posts

All the money wasted on premature green energy, fucking hell. If we haven't (USA, EU) would have literally raped Putin and China.

>literally raped Putin and China
you mean that the united states of america, a country would forcefully engage the person known as Putin and the peoples republic of china, another country, in sexual intercourse?

97% of predictions turned out to be wrong because the human contribution is 3%.

At least twice the Nobel price was awarded to people who demonstrated that the massive majorities of their respective fields were totally, utterly and completely mistaken.

So why do the climate people still continue to talk about 97 percent? Have they no knowledge of real science?? Nature is not a democracy you vote over. Nature just is.

Yeah, and Nature 'just is' conclusively warming.

I mean, knowledge of carbon absorption/emission spectra, black body thermodynamics and atmospheric carbon levels/isotope ratios allow you prove the existence of global warming by induction.

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024

>provide you with fresh air

The claim is that humans are overwhelmingly responsible for climate change, not that the climate is changing. There is no valid evidence to "prove" humans are THE cause.

>+10 degrees
No, that's flat earth climate. Current ECS (sustained doubling) estimate is at 0.7..1.3°C, so about +2°C at 0.16% CO2 in some 500 years. Yes, that would be ideal for my plants but centuries after the end of the Modern Warm Period.

1. It's getting there regardless
2. It's not going to have an effect on the climate

I can't believe how many shills and self proclaimed intellectuals defend the idea of anthropogenic CO2 self destruction here on Veeky Forums.

Besides, a lot of scientists warn of a global ice age, by measuring solar activity. That one is supposedly much more correct. The IPCC fags can't predict shit.

1. Trump wins presidency
2. Funding for CO2 self destruction stops
3. Now scietists stop believing CO2 is baaaad
4. Scientists actually chant CO2 is good for plants
5. The intellectuals on Veeky Forums warn of global ice age

>social issues
>'elect who we want elected or we will hurt you'
Thanks, so caring and open minded group of [insert broadly generalizing political trope here]!

>a lot of scientists warn of a global ice age, by measuring solar activity
No they don't lmao

>I can't believe how many shills and self proclaimed intellectuals defend the idea of anthropogenic CO2 self destruction here on Veeky Forums.
God forbid people on a science board accept the conclusions of scientific study.

>Besides, a lot of scientists warn of a global ice age, by measuring solar activity.
No.

>That one is supposedly much more correct.
No.

Actually having the faintest grasp of what science is and how it works really ought to be a prerequisite for posting here.

libertarians.jpg

Let's be realistic here though. We, 1st worlders, will not suffer from this. We may lose alot of biodiversity, but we will still be fed and satisfied. It's the indians, africans and indonesians who are fucked.

>450 ppm? Why stop there?
It is a special point.
Sort of like going thru the event horizon of a large black hole.
You don't feel anything unusual at the time, but you are fucked.
youtu.be/Mc_4Z1oiXhY?t=17m50s

> what is terrorism

>he's so stupid he thinks the presidency of a country that currently exists called the usa controls the climate of the earth which is 4.5bn years old

>president of a country

I think you mean president of earth

((((linear)))) (((regressions)))

actually it's the opposite climate change will act like natural selection in poor countries so the niggers will evolve faster than 1st worlders so they will be superior in terms of adapting into the environment

China emits twice as much carbon as the US right now

They're still building two new coal plants every fucking week and have stated their intention to continue doing so into the 2040s.

The infamous Paris Accords that Obama fought so hard for mandated the US begin cutting carbon right now in exchange for a promise the Chinese begin cutting carbon in 2030 - do any of you really believe the Chinese intended to honor it?

And yet China's per capita emissions are still a fraction of that of the US, and the USA is still resposisble for the largest share of human-emitted CO2 in the atmosphere.

You have to start cleaning your own shit up first if you really want to tell anyone else what to do,

Canada has the highest per capita emissions in the world, by your logic they're to blame

>implying I would have had kids in the first place
LOL
praise trump

>Yeah, and Nature 'just is' conclusively warming.
Note I didn't dismiss AGW. I did however dismiss their arguments. If they really wanted to sound unscientific they sure went about it in the right way.

Help! I legitimately cannot find a more convincing argument regarding anthropogenic climate change than this infographic. Please help me if there is any actual information indicating it to be real other than 'top science man says it's real and you should believe him'

>the USA is still resposisble for the largest share of human-emitted CO2 in the atmosphere.
That scathing 16% majority?

All things I do find either show the increase in carbon dioxide humans are creating in the atmosphere, the warming of the climate in the last hundred or so years, or the consensus of some group of humans that anthro climate change is correct. But where is the causation, not just the correlation?

That image is a compilation of bullshit. Cherry picked endpoints, US-specific shit and actual lies.
Try tracking down the source for some of those - most of them look like they came off WUWT and friends.

Okay, but what about any sources supporting it?

The only way for us to know for sure if shit will really hit the fan is to get to the supposed point of no return, if we all die, nothing was lost, if we don't, awesome. You can't lose.

Just pray the rest of the world, with countries reducing emissions can make up for the damage he's going to do to the climate.

that's right. Air isn't free, you have to pay for your air.

>per capita means shit in a country whose effective population is 300 million, the other billion people basically living in extreme poverty and not counting towards any relevant statistic at all.

>president trump turns this planet into a wasteland
>we are forced to colonize other planets
>Veeky Forums wet's dream comes true

I don't understand Veeky Forums, do you want to live in a science fiction novel or not?

We will in a few months.

Can't wait for the first Hunger Games under Emperor Trump

sorry i should have specified HARD science fiction novel, not a romantic clusterfuck written to appease 14 year old girls.

the free market will fix it

Liberals are overreacting.

The president doesn't have that much power.

Tesla needs a lot of subsidies to survive (to be fair every other car company also lives on them), there is no actual free market in America

I would argue that a tax break is not a subsidy

Good thing the entire US government isn't controlled by the same retards.

Oh wait they are now.

Trump doesn't listen to his advisors. Obama had no power. If the head of a lobby or international relations spokesman adviced something to Obama, he had to follow it and just echo it back to the public. Trump doesn't give a shit.