TACO BELL IS MAKING A TACO SHELL OUT OF GODDAMN FRIED CHICKEN

Is this kino?

>kino

Fuck off back to your containment board.

Wtf is TB's problem lately? It's like they're suffering a mid-life crisis. Chicken-shelled tacos... $1 gordita crunches minus the magic which made gordita crunches great in the first place... breakfast items... Seriously, what the hell?

Its hard to get new customers with the same tacos you've had for the last 30 years. Gotta have promo items and see how they sell and how the market reacts.

Wendy's didn't have a spicy chicken sandwich for a while, and when it sold like crazy they left it a permanent item on their menu. Same as the baconator.

Isnt this a containment board?

this is one of the few boards left that the containment boards are protecting

they're all containment boards!

Is this post kino

If that taco had a dick I'd suck it.

I'm not sure how TB is running out of concepts when they haven't even included fish or pork as meat options.

this is the exact reason you should leave

>kino

When I first heard about it it sounded gross but this picture of a fake one for the cameras says it's a fucking go.

What the hell is a containment board?

They've realized that people only go there to either get tons of food, or get extremely greasy food. They're evolving based on their customers.

stoner culture

>eating the cheapest frozen fish or pork in the world prepared by minimum wage workers

Beef and chicken are harder to fuck up, and even that's kinda dicey at TB.

Is this thread a jojo reference?

>kino

/tv/ uses this word because it means Cinema in German, makes no sense to use it here on Veeky Forums.

I assume they meant "keto"

>Beef and chicken are harder to fuck up

Modern pork is a lot safer than modern chicken

This will be the Evangelion of Taco Bell items

don't be a dumbass, there are plenty of crossposters from /tv/ who know exactly what the fuck they are doing

my mouth watered alil

I kind of liked their """"shrimp"""" tacos, maybe they'll bring them back for Lent.

Lurk moar faggot.