Whats the best and worst culinary discovery you made, Veeky Forums?

Whats the best and worst culinary discovery you made, Veeky Forums?

Mine? Learning how to make cheese dip from scratch.

You don't need a deep-fryer.
You just need a pot, a thermometer, and oil.
(Trust me, you need the thermometer)

Fucking Same Op.
Fucking Same...
Out of curiosity what cheese did you use?

>implying that fat fuck wasnt already dipping everything he sats in ranch

Cheddar and gouda. I'll see you in coronary heart disease-land, my friend.

why is it always females that introduce dipping pizza into ranch?

same thing but with blue cheese instead

pizza with cream cheese spread on the crust

>company sometimes buys pizza for lunch
Always the garlic/ranch dipping sauce. Never the marinara. ;_;

i know right? it happens all the time!

Figuring out one can use mayonnaise as the emulsifier so as to make single-serving baked goods.

This.
It's like the constantly-sour bitches that order it are under some sort of creamy, tangy, white sauce spell.

corn starch in making sauces/glazes instead of waiting for it to congeal on its own

welcome to the pseudo-rice fields, motherfucker

>dipping
It's Ronnie. He's probably been drinking it all this while. Dipping is probably his way of discovering that he can enjoy while cutting back on it.

I don't know about worst. I have made a lot of mistakes, but they have all been so very mundane. Forgetting to salt the rice, or skipping an ingredient and trying to add it later.

My best win is the Bisteak. My paterNal heritage is Peruvian, and appearances we are HUGE ON THE GARLIC. the white rice we are supposed to eat every day (according to Abuelos) is seasoned with only garlic and salt, as is the bisteak.

When they taught me to work it, they told me to season it with salt and pepper, and then rub the garlic clove all over the meat, before I tenderize the Dan thing with th mallet.

So I skip a step. I smack the mallet on the garlic clove, until it's good and stuck on the pointy part of the mallet, and then I beat the shit out of the salt and peppered steak with the garlic on the mallet.

The clove eventually becomes pulverized into the flesh of the bisteak!! The resulting flavor is fab, even if the super thin Nate of the cut means that it is almost always well done

Fried Cheesecake

Turkey and Peanut butter go well together.

this is weird I did learn the ancient art from my fat female cousin

>home made mac in cheese/bechemel/cheese sauce is really easy and pretty much the same recipe as a kraft box plus flour and real cheese (similar to OP)

>flaming hot cheetos dipped in cream cheese make a great snack (pretzels good too)

>never order more than 3 items at taco bell

this is what I really learned in college

Thermometer is optional outdoors.

How I learned to stop worrying and love beef burritos.

It's dressing for salad which is considered a feminine food.

i think you mis-interpreted the question, friend

>Dipping mcdonalds fries into their sundaes
I've been clean 3 years now and just take one day at a time

See, you just found the best culinary discovery of your life; now you need to dip that awesome garlic beefsteak in ranch dressing.

DO IT FAGGOT!

I learned it from my husband.

Nice, I've just been using Kraft singles.

I was introduced to it by an emofag back in the day. He wasn't a girl but might as well have been.

Please elaborate.

kek, my sister introduced me to it

one day while shopping I realized I could buy as much bacon, chocolate, and ice cream as I wanted so I did

na i learned from a dude

Dipping in and out fries in their shakes is also amazing

Women are drawn to fattier foods to take care of the womb, it's why they order chicken fingers when they go out, as it is literally a deep fried vehicle for ranch dressing.

>women are biologically and evolutionarily predisposed to eat chicken fingers.
This is why Veeky Forums is considered a joke by the other creative boards.

Did you mix them all together?

>"I don't know shit about physiology" the post

How many fires did you start before you realized that?

They love white sauces.

Have you ever wondered if giving up and going clean was the best choice?
So far being clean of fries and nuggets in shakes has made my life dull as fuck and making me realize just how crappy it is without the fog of pleasure distorting reality.

If you have a powerful blender or food processor, you can make whole food chocolate banana nicecream and dip stuff in it.

Best and worst?

That's easy: Big Lots. Lotsa ready-to-eat processed crap for cheap. Lotsa sugar & fat, what's not to like?

not much to elaborate, I ate pepperoni pizza once and spread cream cheese on the crust and ate it like a toasted bagel

Holy shit a real life MacGuyver over here, how the fuck did you ever figure out that in order to replicate the act of dipping food into a pot of boiling oil, you would need a pot and some oil??

why is he living with that cute girl?
are they in a romantic relationship with each other?
whats the back sotry on this one?

pouring curry sauce over bigmacs while eating them.
its a perfect match.

when i was a little kid i saw a black hobo at mcdonalds doing it. he looked at me and smiled, saying thats the best shit ever. since then, i do it everytime i buy a bigmac.

I fucking hate ranch. literally disgusting. same goes for mayonnaise and pickles

Jackfag here.

Car-loads of fat girls come through and want AT LEAST one packet per taco. A lot ask for two.

Disgusting.

Eww you sound like a fucking faggot.

I can make a pan of brownies from scratch in about 40 minutes including bake time and only need to dirty one pot, one pan, and one spoon.

Followed by eating the entire pan all at once.

Best: Baking soda is amazing.
Worst: Lean pockets are only 250-280 calories.

I put sour cream and hot sauce on it. Kinda freaky but tastes great;

that looks nothing like trump, but your story is oddly heartwarming

Mac and cheese bake.
>4 cups of milk
>4 teaspoons of flour
> 16 oz of American cheese slices
>4 cups shredded cheddar
>1 diced onion
> broccoli florets
>cubed chicken and/or meatballs
>stir until cheese is nice and saucy
>16 oz of elbow pasta, al dente
>bake at 350 for 35 minutes in a 13x9 pan, covered with foil

>literally die of milkshits the next day

post recpie

Pizza already has red sauce on it already faggot, just order extra sauce, god damn

You make me as mad as the people that order cheesesticks then dip it in mariana. You know what an easier way is to do that? Order a fucking pizza

That's nice, dear.

>red sauce

Microwaved mixed vegetables + balsamic vinegar & garlic powder

na but i hear people do that so maybe I will make chocolate covered bacon one day

>Buffalo wings aren't made from buffalo

I don't like having one of my cooking vessels disposed as a deep fryer. That's why I purchased a deep fryer.

I discovered the breakfast cereal Cooking Crisp is awful.

Bitches love ranch almost as much as they love Sour Cream and Onion potato chips.

i usually throw in a tablespoon of butter but i'll try the garlic, hadnt thought of that

bitches love salt and fat

Mine is learning that the best home made flour tortillas are made with lots of bacon fat.

Mayo and honey mustard go really fucking good together on subs from places like Subway or Which Which.

Prime Pantry

Thiissssss. As soon as I discovered I could order cheap bulk Haribo Gummies of all types from Amazon is the day my Pancreas shriveled into a crystalline mass.

Do u have a link?
The pic looks good

absolutely disgusting i got a pizza one and got a cup of ranch made sure immediately i was not charged for it

look at the size of a buffalo then look at the size of a buffalo wing and then its not hard to figure out they are not the same animal

What did he mean by this

>being this retarded

i got a pizza once with a cup of ranch and checked the recipe to make sure i was not charged ranch makes it so you cant taste the pizza

The fuck do you mean by charged, like charged money? Charged with electricity? Charged by a bull?

now you are just being obtuse fuck off asshole

Did you just call me obtuse you little shit?

did you probe his boipuss?