Anyone else hate cheese? Im not allergic just hate it?

Anyone else hate cheese? Im not allergic just hate it?

>hate cheese
You're on your own nigga

Do Americans really eat this?

Fucking freak

I will come through the fucking internet and murder you if you think margarita pizza is legitimate pizza.

A lot of people don't eat or can't eat cheese

Exactly. Freaks

I don't like it, but I also don't hate it per se. I'll eat cheese on pizza but anything stronger than mozzarella really puts me off. I have never tasted a cheese that I liked.

Eh... Given the quality of 'pizza cheese' (it can't legally be called mozzarella) in the US market, I don't really blame you.

No b-bully

"A lot" of people identify as a third gender

I hope you die in a Hell full of cheese

>Hate cheese
I can understand maybe hating certain kinds of cheese, but all cheese? Fuck you, mate.

>he doesn't like to eat fermented wood glue

but ooh weeee it's so stretchyy, for 30 seconds, while it's still piping hot, then turns into literal glue that is insanely hard to wash off, and insanely hard to digest

FAG

>stronger than mozzarella
Faggot

People like you are the first to go on the Day of the Rope.

No not me hell, there are people I know who are allergic to cheese and still want to eat it.

Well, I despise the Kraft Singles, so I can see how you can hate cheese if that's all you ever had. When I make pizza, I prefer to just bake one using curds from old milk. I feel it holds flavors of other topping better that way.

Go to bed Lee

>Cheeseless pizza

>Steel Reserve

Why even stay alive at that point? Maybe you could cut out your tongue and hope for a transplant or some kind of cyber tongue.

From what I've heard cheese is less common in a lot of non-western food because most of the world is lactose intolerant, but i never looked into it so i don't know if that's true.

personally though, considering the amount of cheese i eat daily, and the body aquires materials to generate cells through food, it's amazing what you can make out of pizza and some five cheeze calzones

love cheese, but don't eat it because it is very unhealthy.

Wtf?

i also hate cheese.

Are IoT connected cyber tongues a thing? If not we should create them

Should I notify my horse about this or it's ok?

I bet he that read this from a facebook news

THIS OFFENDS ME.

>lots of protein
>dairy fat has a ton of micronutrients
>unhealthy

Dr Oz watching faggot pls go

Well, they are not the norm.
So, yeah, you're right. Freaks.

>hate cheese
>chink

>all these fat Midwesterners getting upset because not everyone slathers their food in shitty quality cheese.

Love it. In fact I play with the magic dream properties of cheese (eat a large portion of cheese right before you sleep).

>the french

>anyone that likes cheese is a fly over

Is there a food that snobs actually like or do they just spend all of their time hating on food instead of enjoying it?

I'm white

>implying people all over the US don't slather their food in cheese
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole may not be as common in California or New York as it is in the midwest, but Amerifats everywhere eat mounts of goopy, low quality cheese.