Do you guys order sauce dips with this?

Do you guys order sauce dips with this?
What is best?

The best thing is to leave and get some real food.

honey

NOT. FOOD. NOT COOKING. Just because you can eat it, does not make it food. It is SHIT and does not give your body anything. Fuck off you massive faggot.

For the it's the sweet and sour, the best chicken nugget dipping sauce.

Yea, go get some real food like Five Guys, or KFC

Real food represent!

I think you should be in the al/ck/ thread since you are clearly drunk and mad

I always order the buffalo sauce which is the hot/spicy one. I like sweet and sour but I can't eat it for too long because there is some weird artificial chemical aftertaste that kinda ruins it for me. The hot/spicy buffalo I can go all day with

He's punctuating and spelling too well to be drunk.

The hot mustard is good

/thread

The location I go to most often never has the hot mustard, so I'm stuck with honey mustard

Hey fuck off you fucking faggot I'm 4 days sober.

Fucking normie, you don't belong here. This is the fast food forum.

Me, I make my mom get enough ranch dip that I can just put the nugs in a bowl and pour ranch over them like its milk and cereal. Next time that whore complains about my weight I have a rather unpleasant surprise for her....

>calls others normie
>frog posts
Faggot.

honey

Normie? You're calling me the normie? You stupid faggot you're the normie. Only stupid normie faggots eat chicken mcnuggets.

>durrr let's go to da club and have drinks he tee heee
>ohhh nooo im sooo drunk chad let's go get food at the 24 hour McDonald's!
>I'll have the McNuggets please!

Personally I eat only frozen hot pockets that I make in the micro wave with a special dipping sauce consisting of 2 parts ranch, one part hot sauce and 1 part bbq sauce. Sometimes I will add American Cheese on top of the hot pocket to make it extra cheezy. You're just a fucking normie with no sense of taste fuck off to facebook loser.

If only your mom could have stayed sober for that long when she was pregnant.

Joke is on you, I have 2 fathers.

The BBQ used to be my favourite back when it looked like pic related. I got some mxnuggets last year and the sauce has changed and I think the cups are smaller too. Even the nuggets have changed and seem smaller and had no crispiness on the outside. Plus now they sell them as 10 piece instead of 9 piece for some reason.

>he makes his own food
I bet you're a wagecuck as well

A true member of the NEET masterrace has a mummy to serve him. How does it feel to have an abusive mom who won't pamper her good boy? She probably doesn't even let you have poop jugs.

I'm on neet bux and have not worked in over 9 years.

>he still calls people faggots

what a cuck

>posts a censored frog meme
>>>/Reddit/

you can't make me go back. I'm illegal and unafraid.

Oh hi McDonalds Shill cunt.

Home made chicken nuggets and dip > Your shit

I eat them plain to be honest.
I heard good things about mustard though.

My negroids

Sour Cream.

McDonald's chicken nuggets taste a lot better these days now that McDonald's changed the recipe to start using chicken white meat instead of chicken bybroducts. It taste a lot more meatier now instead of rubbery.

Now I like them almost as much as Wendy's chicken nuggets.

ketchup

mate i've been on Veeky Forums for three days and this is among the most vicious, hateful things i've ever read, congrats

Welcome to Veeky Forums faggot

Autism

It's all about that honey mustard. although I think I will try the other sauces. It's been forever.

Chicken Tenders are the best but there's not many fastfood restaurants in my country so Nuggets it is unless I'm in a big city.

I don't eat them with sauce. I eat them plain.

>durrr let's go to da club
>da

I kekked at this, it's like theres a real life normie conversation going on

Chick-Fil-A sauce.

For me it's Veeky Forums, the best fast food board

Hot Mustard or gtfo.

Hot mustard or habanero ranch

bbq.

Honey mustard, which McD's doesn't offer any longer. Too bad.

Their honey mustard was very bland anyway.

you get honey and buffalo. everything else is shit. if you get ranch kill yourself

Alright, weirdo.

>ranch
>american cheese
>no sense of taste
not sure if toll or retard

If you all wouldn't mind posting
>your location
>price of a 10-piece mcnuggets

I'm trying to figure out if my local McDs is aggressively expensive or just expensive.

Mate, it's just deep fried breaded chicken. It's reasonably edible and doesn't taste like ass. It's food.

Hot mustard is best. Mustard is a God tier condiment anyways.

C U R R Y

My nigga