Have you ever written a poem or story for someone AND given it to them? how did they respond? was it hard for you to do?

have you ever written a poem or story for someone AND given it to them? how did they respond? was it hard for you to do?

no, but my friend wrote a poem for a girl that went like this:

"I would love to twiddle your cliddle,
if every you were so inclined
with my rumplestilksin I'd like to fiddle
and that fiddle is well defined

So I'd like to clap your bat
and you to be my girlfriend
if you'd perchance be into that
for this poem is at an end"

she never talked to him again and she's scared to be alone. he claims that he was just humor that went over her head. for reference, he's 300 pounds

I've written a few things for my curremt GF

Here's the most recent:

To love a leaking faucet is to love an open door.
The silent drip-drip of the nozzle
As it puddles on the floor.
The noisy creaking of the hinges screams for my attention.
Though dark may make a child wince
I shut it with conviction.
The tools a’come and out they hop to find a dripping pipe.
With many bolts, a bucket, mop:
A bond is turned too tight.

A day has passed and now my towels have no use.
The light is lit throughout the night
And sleep has ‘come obtuse.
No longer do I feel a need to scowl at the hunger.
The faucet water tastes a’fowl
And food’s for those who slumber.
To love a leaking faucet is to love an open door.
Without the drip-drip of the nozzle
I’m a puddle on the floor.

I haven't given it to her yet but I'm going to on Monday.

Fpbp

My girlfriend at the time asked me to write her a valentines day poem so I wrote one in about 20 minutes, it was pleb tier romanticism, she fucking loved it, 'that's so amazing!!' she said. She was a pleb herself, she just sort of adopted my views gradually, much better person than me though

I also showed this girl recently who I had a kind of thing with a semi-honest poem about a moment between us and she started crying because she is unstable

I showed my brother a poem I wrote about a conversation we had and he liked it. My brother is probably my favorite person

It is not hard for me to show anybody my writing because I fucking hate myself to a degree where other people's opinions do not matter at all. I also don't respect their opinions which creates a kind of cushion from any possible criticism, I always think I know better than them

I used to write my wife letters and filled them with as much poetry as I could when we were still dating. After we were married I wrote stories instead, and I'd try to tell her one a day as we went to bed. Then, she got pregnant and I started trying to write fairy tales for when our son was born. She was a very small woman, though; just under 5'0 and only a hundred and ten pounds or so. There were complications and I lost them both.

This was around three years ago and I haven't written anything in the intervening years. This is the first time I've actually told anyone since then.

To my first gf
Got me hella pussy and made me feel profound and intellectual
Now I'm saving everything I write for someone special that actually asks me to read it.

I ask friends for writing suggestions sometimes and generally send them the results

"Write something about squirrels, that would be nutty" was the most recent prompt. I'd share it, but I gave away my only copy.

Holy fuck of all the threads to give me intense feels this was probably the most unexpected

Why must you break my heart this way user

you have my condolences, that sounds awful

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore's glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover's fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling's cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

I'm so sorry user.

=[

Humbert, I thought you died.

Sounds ruff ruff ruff, man. What were these fairy tale stories about?

It means alot just to be able to finally talk about it, even if it's anonymously it's a step. Thanks guys.

All kinds of things really. Some were about the beginning of the world, or animals, or spirits, or far off places. Not in a typical way though; in one two lovers are sentenced to a thousand deaths by a sultan and are ripped to pieces by assassins, only to have each assassin build a shrine on tol of their piece and renounce all violence. Another has a moth burst into flame to rekindle the sun. They're all kind of melancholy. I only wrote a few down, and of those alot are missing, so they're mostly gone.

Make sure you tell us how things go with your soon to be ex girlfriend.

Heheheh kek ayy lmao rofl

I wrote quite a few poems for and about my first and only gf. I gave some of them to her and she really liked them. She was the first person who said I should write a whole book of poetry and publish it. She was also a reader like me, so she seemed to appreciate them like no one since.

Our relationship was eventually cut short when she killed herself. Evidently her father was abusing her. She never told me though.

I still have those poems. I don't know what to do with them.

Yes, they all responded well but were all idiots except for the one artsy feminist that I really cared for and she didn't even read it but later was super happy that her boyfriend at the time wrote her a poem that was leagues bellow what I wrote.

It was easy to do but stupid, now I'll never do it again, bitches ain't nothin' but tricks and hoes, man. If it's not romantic then it can't hurt.

This is what good trolling looks like. You're a promising writer to be able to fool a handful of anons but you don't fool me.

Did you kill him?

Sorry man. As much as I wish I was trolling, I'm not.

Can't speak for the other user, obviously.

Thanks for the compliment, I guess

Reading about this kind of thing almost makes me wish there was a God so I could at least have the hope of castrating him to death

No. I considered it. I've considered killing myself. I regret not doing either one of the two. I've tried to think of what she would've wanted, but I'm not so sure that I'm any kind of authority on that now.

It didn't help that he fucked off real quick when the abuse was discovered. Almost immediately after her death. I tried looking for him, but when I couldn't find him, my bloodlust just tapered off.

I guy I knew did that in high school with his crush. She told everyone in the year group and showed the poem to some of the year group's hugest assholes. I would've felt sorry for him if he weren't a sanctimonious know it all cunt.

Should have written poetry to the supreme court asking for mens custody rights

Fukkin ebin

user I think he means they died

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

This Sounds a lot like Martialis

>marrying a womanlet

Tall girls god tier.

But legit, user, I'm so sorry. Please start writing again.

I can maybe try to remember and post a story tonight if the thread's still up.

Do it you nerd.

I'd like to read one. Particularly the one about the moth, if you've got it.

thats joyce.
as in james joyce.
as in the greatest master of prose in history.
he was into farts.

I once write a prose piece about how hot one of the girls in my clases was. This was in highschool and I was in "friendish" terms with her. I printed the thing and brought it to school to read it to some friends but the girl noticed and asked me to show it to her. She proceded to read it aloud.

She liked it and asked me if I could sign it so she could keep it. I said yes and did just so. It wasn't very good but it was nice that she liked it that much.

No, I've never written fiction that others have read. But I used to gift books I'd read to friends and family, with the hope that they would read them and either find a good work of lit or learn something about what they meant to me. Thinking back on this I am disgusted with myself. It's much better to just keep your feelings to yourself.

I'd like to do this for a woman in one of my classes, but it seems weird to do once you're in college. So little interaction with others compared to high school.

Sent her a poem I'd written a year ago on her birthday over the internet, her response was "that's beautiful, thank you". It was perhaps slightly too romantic to be appropriate, but I think she liked it anyway.

I used to have a female friend I used to write to. It was the only way I could speak my mind without the autism filter on. She generally enjoyed what I wrote but we both sorta had a thing for each other but she was already dating one of my friends. ( she liked me first but I he made a move on approx. 5 different occasions before she gave up on me and agreed to go out with him ) I eventually used poetry to tell her to choose and when she chose him I again used poetry to tell that bitch to fuck off. She called me crying once and was all like "how could you think that?" Shit was awesome.

I was really close to a girl when I was 16-17, and it was a romanticized friendship, like a relationship without the good stuff. Every time I thought of writing her a poem, I'd think of how cringeworthy that would be. Anyway, we don't talk anymore.

>romanticized friendship

That's called the friendzone, user.

is this massively freudian on purpose or nah

dude if you're being serious i'd rethink that

i wrote a prose poem for my boyfriend once and he didn't understand it because i was going through a french surrealism phase at the time

I wrote a poem for my ex... Not really ex, we had great conversations, we went out a few times, kissed romantically and I was in love, she was in love, was a shy girl so I supposed that was a lot.
So I sent her a letter with a poem half-a-year after she left me and we cut all contact. She sent me back a text basically rejecting me. It was a bad poem.
I wrote a few for my current gf and I'd say they're pretty good for my age. It would be lost in translation, tho.

shhh he's been through enough

I fucking hate james joyce