This man, worth 130 BILLION dollars, is unable to buy himself hair. Let that sink in

This man, worth 130 BILLION dollars, is unable to buy himself hair. Let that sink in.

Attached: bezos.jpg (256x256, 12K)

he doesnt want dead protein getting in the way of his alpha brainwaves

he's killin it with the bald look, tbqh imo pham

Why would he put a rug on his head and show off his insecurity with hair painfully obviously growing in a grid

Fpbp

He's a fan of Krillin.

>tfw this would be me but hopped on dutasteride early and now 13 years later have better hair than all my friends

Attached: bgKk1.gif (500x283, 1.1M)

He would look so young if he had hair.

I really think there's something behind being bald and commanding other businessmans respect.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-210658.jpg (709x735, 156K)

Once you get to a certain point in hair loss, no amount of surgery will look good. It's just better/easier to shave and wait till something is invented like hair cloning.

he and the zuck are 5'7''
I wish i were a manlet :(
feels bad man

yo does this bald fagget have a lazy eye also?
damn he should get that shit fixed.
his baldness isnt that bad desu

What do you mean? He looks like Hitman’s autistic brother

Holy shit he actually genuinely does.

Attached: 1505499580960.png (378x357, 81K)

How did you get access to the dutasteride? My doc only gave me fin. Also early but fin only slowed down thinning not completely stopped it so I will be bald in 10 years time if it continues.

It makes you look smarter

its obviously a big fraud or scam. amazon lost billions for years so howd they keep the doors open? sick of this fake ass capitalist systme with a rich commie government with rich gov e,ployees and cherry picked corps that lose billions while the ceo gets rich. sick of jews being rich and everyone i know is popr. really hope the mil goes full fucking coup and kills a ton of bad guys in the legal system and banking system. line up the judges and execute them all after a hague style trial for human rights crimes against america. stat with the faily judges and bankers and fucking industrial slaughter them all

topkek

>wish I were a manlet
SAID NO ONE FUCKING EVER

>MR. WORLDWIDE

I've shaved my head once. It feels really comfy, not gonna lie.

he literally has sex with 30 super models a day of his choosing in a palace made of solid gold overlooking the mountains of the pacific northwest. he doesnt give a shit

hair would just slow him down

"lost"