To avoid accidental leaking of Veeky Forums idioms into my literature...

To avoid accidental leaking of Veeky Forums idioms into my literature, I started to assemble a counterfeit database that I'll run against my documents.
It contains any phrases that would stand out as odd to anyone not browsing this realm. All those normal sounding expressions that are, in fact, heavily loaded with context and a history.

>literally who?
>the absolute mad-man
>what did he mean by this?
>you just know
>...

Can you help me complete this list?

For sure, there are more complicated variations. Mentioning of Kantans, bowls of eggs, the name Chad, or whatever. Those will be read differently here vs. in reality.

The only time I accidentally memed out loud was using the word 'feel'. I just hope I covered it well enough by lamely adding '...ing' a second later.

add spaghetti OP

>not memeing your Veeky Forums

This guy.

Is it post-post-irony?

Or is this?

I've tried saying "implying" in conversation a few times. Luckily I've managed to catch myself every time so far.

Literally who sounds like it'd work tho

Yea it is. What you're doing on other hands is probably more along the lines of meta-sincerity.

no you are doing that thing which you say I am doing.

>you just know
What dank meme is this I haven't heard of b4?

YOU JUST KNOW

that's a big dog for her

It's the oldest of the 4 examples I posted.

Do you know Imagine being Arnold..?

You want to be understood.

I mean for example "This guy." is not better or worse of a idiom than "literally who", except the former is understood by many more people.

Implying is a strong device and it would be good if it was more widespread, but that's just not how things are.

Good example, thx.

From the same time, you have
>I seriously hope you guys don't do this
and it's variations.
Besically, one just needs to think of possible reations and there will be a Veeky Forums idiom

>HNNNNGGGGG
Is one.
Or
>muh dick

No but you speak French in Spain!

I speak, nothing at all.

>It's happening
>gr8 b8 m8

There would also be stull like
>Everthing went better than expected
>you wot mate
although we shouldn't count the phrases that made it from replies to image macros, as stuff like pepe is even posted by Katy Perry or Donald Trump these days. It's common cultural knowledge

kekked. thx user

What city is this

Verona

credo sia Verona

Good heavens, look at the time

>To avoid accidental leaking of Veeky Forums idioms into my literature,

Why would you want to do that
A-Are you ashamed of us user ?
Do y-you want us to stay in the car around the corner so your friends wont see us?

some fucking shithole with streets packed full of ugly women

Two houses both alike in dignity / In fair Verona where we lay our scene / From ancient grudge break to new mutiny / Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean