Loud chewers, people who don't eat the tails or heads of their prawns...

Loud chewers, people who don't eat the tails or heads of their prawns, people who complain that "the portions are too small" at a multi-course meal, people who throw away the crusts on their pizza, people who dump salt and pepper on their food without even tasting it, people who automatically ask for hot sauce at every restaurant, people who automatically ask for green tea ice cream at every Japanese restaurant even when it's not on the menu and it's not that kind of Japanese restaurant.

All of these "people" are subhumans, a total waste of oxygen.

God damn dude, no one cares.

Bump just 4 u ;-)

Thanks for your opinions, I'm sure everyone is extremely grateful for your intelligent and informed insights in to a modern dining experiences.

ever heard of sage fucc boy?? :^)

>I should post that I don't care, that will teach the op.

You do realize sage doesn't actually do anything, right?

People who bitch about other peoples eating habits.

>sage doesn't do anything
Idiot there are a ton of dishes that have sage as a focal point.

>people who don't eat the tails or heads of their prawns
I knew a couple people that did this, I showed them how to extract the meat from the heads or tails and they've done it ever since. I think they just naturally assume it's inedible or just lazy.

A lot of morons choked on them back in the day and its become taboo in the states to eat them.

Who the fuck eats shrimp heads besides poor people?

Nu-males who think that eating what they eat in third world countries is a good way of apologizing for being white

The head is the best part you mong

bad bait

>le every ''joke'' is bait meme
kill yourself

why do people think smiley faces are insulting

i've only ever seen teenagers, europeans and people new to the internet use them

it just further reassures your anger

Almost none of those people exist.

I don't eat the tails or heads, but I do suck out all the tasty stuff inside. Best part of the shrimp.

Shrimp tails? That's one I never understood. I always wondered what you do with the tail they serve you at sushi restaurants. I would probably just wait until no one is looking and throw it over my shoulder.

+anons who make obvious b8 threads on Veeky Forums

Is that moringa?

You say that like anyone gives a fuck, autismo.

>implying nu-males can stomach eating brains and eyes

So are redditors, and that's where you should go back to

People in maymays.

>people who don't eat the tails or heads
So ... they don't eat prawn at all? What other parts are there?

Are Europeans so poor that they actually eat the tails of shrimp? Like is this a thing or am I just being tricked?

Nu-males have the best taste in food

Literally every food fad that has brought light into your grey formless existence trickled out of civilization because of nu-males

>not eating tails
are you asking why you dont eat their shells? what?
>people that always ask for green tea ice cream when its not on the menu
actual what. Ive never heard of anyone doing this. That must only be your mom or something.

>Loud chewers

You people with pathological hatred of hearing chewing should lay down on some train tracks.

>loud chewers
>lip smackers
>mouth breathers

These people should really be put in ovens

Youve obviously never been to italy, almost nobody eats the crust of the pizza

t. Snookie Faccia McArancione, Seaside Heights, NJ

Or you could not eat like a fucking animal.

>The head is the best part you mong
>Stop not liking what I like!

FTFY

shrimp heads belong nowhere on a plate. they belong in a stock pot or trash bin. I don't why people assume what is basically garbage is "literally the best part!" but it's pretty fucking stupid. The exoskeleton has the texture of eating a plastic fork and the flavor of the filthy habitat in which shrimp live & breed.

Unless you're a poorfag, there is nothing redeeming about eating a shrimp head.

>its become taboo in the states to eat them
Not in the south ya dummy

I think he meant Crawdad/Crayfish