Anxious about eating alone at a restaurant? Ask for a table for two and act like you are meeting a blind date there...

Anxious about eating alone at a restaurant? Ask for a table for two and act like you are meeting a blind date there. Wait a while before ordering so you can pretend your date stood you up. Who knows, you might even get something extra from the waiter!

;_;

that's pathetic

eating alone in a restaurant is patrician, you don't need to turn it into something lame and embarrassing

Another pro tip: go to a really busy bridge and stand on the edge, pretending to contemplate suicide. when someone shows up to talk you down you can guilt them into being your friend.

If nobody cares then it's only 1 step to sweet oblivion.

:'(

Why not just go to the bar and socialize like normal people.

Or just go to the fucking bar and order

if they don't have a bar, ask for a table for one.....if you have even the slightest bit of anxiety over this or worry; you should kill yourself because you don't deserve to live

b& from all the local bars for starting fights with fratboys

I think he meant the bar in the restaurant, not going to a bar instead of a restaurant.

Yes, because being blown off by someone you never met is much less pathetic than being hungry and not wanting to cook.

Why do you fucks care about dining out alone? I prefer to dine alone. I want to get in and out as fast as possible, and not having to converse makes it a lot easier. Plus I usually know what I want to have before I get my menu.

I went to a restaurant with my wife and I told them it was our anniversary (it actually was) and the maƮtre d' congratulated us.

While we were browsing the menu we were brought a plate of stuffed pasta shells. When I questioned why, we were told it was compliments of the chef for our special occasion.

I wonder if it'll work other places too or if they were just in a good mood.

>not enjoying a nice croque monsieur and a salad in a quiet French cafe while you read a nice book and enjoy the weather

>not walking up to the bar and ordering a beer and a chicken fried steak and rubbing the Cowboys season in the face of the lions fan next to you

Stop being so ashamed of doing shit by yourself and learn to actually enjoy it you sperglords

This. Go to the fucking bar like said.

or this >anxiety over this or worry; you should kill yourself because you don't deserve to live

I dont socialize, but I go to eat alone and I feel like I own the place, everybody is secretly envious because they are stuck with their family or annoying friends, while you are relaxed like a king answering to nobody.

I order a whisky and look at everybody somewhat condescendingly and take a sip, knowing that I am almost superior.

socializing is for betas and plebs

I would much rather look like someone who is eating alone on purpose than someone who can't successfully have a date.

fuck that shit, I always get a booth even if I'm eating alone. comfy as fuck

Booths are the worst. Chairs are so much better cause you can move them closer to or farther from the table.

Anxious about eating alone at a resturant? Order the meal 'to go' and then eat it in the handicapped stall!

Pretend you're from Michelin, that's what I do.

>look like an even bigger loser when know one shows up

just alway be on your phone. youlllook like a busy guy whose only there to eat and than leave cause he's so busy.

Why don't you just, you know, go there, sit and eat? Do you think anybody would give a shit about you being alone? You spend too much time on this site.

how much do you shiver everyday as an insecure waste of space?

Eat with a pad and pen next to your plate, writing down notes as you sit. Play the part of a food critic, ensures the best service and you can eat alone without worry

autism

wow you sound hard