What's on your menu tonight, Veeky Forums?

What's on your menu tonight, Veeky Forums?

Smoked paprika & garlic marinated pork shoulder with chipotle mayo and raw broccoli salad here.

Chicken sausages, red cabbage, mashed potatoes and some pickles.

They sound like they'd be shit but the sausages taste fucking awesome.

Broccoli salad is so fucking tasty. What's your recipe?

Broccoli florets, salt & pepper, a finely chopped shallot, roasted almonds (and raisins if you want them, I didn't this time)

The dressing is plain whole fat yogurt, apple cider vinegar, and a teaspoon of sugar.

I used to work at lunds grocery store deli in Minnesota. And out broccoli salad looked identical

don't forget to salt it

Butter chicken w/chopped onion and green peppers. Also naan bread and a garden salad.

Box of beef rice a roni with a head of broccoli and a steak. Mixing it together. It'll look like slop so I'll spare you the picture when I'm done in 15.

Some Meatlauf with a red bell pepper not-ketchup ketchup as the topping.

what's the meatloaf actually made with? looks like all breadcrumb

Had some food restrictions tonight due to friends with inferior genes.

It was a turkey meat loaf 85/15 lean.

Ground turkey
2 eggs
Worcestershire sauce
Italian seasoned bread crumbs
Onion
Celery
Carrot
Salt

yeah I thought it was chicken or turkey. honestly doesn't look too bad. how'd it come out? also what's you do with the topping? just pulverize the fuck out of it until it was a liquid? I might try that and through a habenero in with the bell pepper

I see you into Gordon Ramsay youtube OP

Came out great. Consistent enough to stay together when plating, but falls apart in your mouth. Right amount of moisture too, not a dry bite on it.

The sauce was a red bell pepper "ketchup"

Roasted 3 red bells in a 425F oven for 30 minutes.
Blended them up with the following:
Apple cider vinegar
Brown sugar
2 cloves garlic
Dash Worcestershire sauce
Molasses

Put it in a pan and cooked it down to the consistency of ketchup and then chilled it before topping it on the loaf and baking it.

Came out tasting like ketchup for the most part with red bell after tones. Was pleased with it.

Double cheeseburger, French fried

great idea for the topping. basically my exact recipe except I use tomatoes, and I don't add molasses. definitely going to try the red bell pepper next time, and some kind of spicy pepper thrown in there. maybe a serrano or a couple fresno peppers

>no chicken nugger or sweer potato

lol fucking peasant

Sounds fine to me.

Chicken nugger

The only thing you ever eat is fast food takeout?

This turned out good but I wouldn't do it again, the beef rice flavor swallows the steak whole, I don't even feel like I'm having a steak.
Better to stick to bell peppers and beef from scratch, too sick to cook really.

No I like to show it

Quenelles with tomato sauce and other garnish

rum.

i made an assload of stir fry for my daily meal and I already ate it all.

you are a good poster i like u