Trump wants Ben Carson as Secretary of Education now

Trump wants Ben Carson as Secretary of Education now.

The neurosurgeon who somehow thinks evolution is a lie, the Big Bang is a "fairytale", and that being gay is a choice, may very well be in charge of the education of American children.

well we all know evolution was "survival", the big bang theory was the end of the last big crunch, and being gay IS a choice. I hated pussy and forced myself.

He's black so it's okay, isn't that how the US does its business?

WE STORED GRAIN IN PYRAMIDS N SHIET

you forced yourself to what?

eat a few vaginas

christ...

The Big Bang is a fairy tale. The only models which lead to a Big Bang are very simplistic relativistic models. Any cosmological which build in quantum correction all lead to cyclic universes.

>and that being gay is a choice
muh faggot genetix

Attraction is not a choice. Could you get hard?

Ok, but what are his views on education?

Who cares if he thinks the moon is made of cheese, if he isn't in a classroom teaching it? If this guy is about killing common core, and returing control of curriculum to state and local levels, while limiting the amount of funds that can spent on sports and extracurriculars compared to teachers, desks, and texts, I'm fine with him being wrong about somethings.

Only if it was your mum, user.

Good! Sounds great!

this
fucking libtards always try to appeal to character in every issue

>Attraction is not a choice.
Meh, Veeky Forums doesn't believe ANYTHING is a choice.

>Who cares if he thinks the moon is made of cheese, if he isn't in a classroom teaching it?
He's likely to support creationism as an "alternative theory", and deny funding to any state that doesn't push his personal religious views on the kids.

>the Big Bang is a "fairytale"
It is. Where is an actual model that does not fail when trying to accurate describe this pop science meme?

>being gay is a choice
It is. Explain how some straight/normal men suddenly fap to traps.

>evolution is a lie
It is unless it is variations in amino acid residues of proteins and various receptors

>If this guy is about killing common core, and returing control of curriculum to state and local levels
Common core IS a state by state initiative, and NOT a federal program.
And no, while republicans TALK about "small government", they're the ones that gave us "no child left behind".

>He believes divergent and convergent evolution is false
back to /b/ you retard

kek, do you even understand what the terms divergent and convergent evolution mean? Or are you just betting on people here not knowing either? You're not making any sense at all, seriously.

5/10 bait

well played

>BROWN: Tell me what you think; there’s a debate going on in congress, has been for awhile, about the reauthorization of the elementary and secondary education act or what’s more commonly referred to as no child left behind. What do you think about that generally?

>CARSON: Generally I don’t want any child left behind of course. I don’t know of anybody who does. But I’m not sure that again that we have to nationalize this thing. I think if we do it at a local level and we give people school choice that will take care of itself.

Carson is against No Child Left Behind, so go fuck yourself

He has never said anything remotely like that.

>BROWN: So let me ask you about common core. I think the idea behind common core was to create a common set of standards to help each state raise their standards.

>CARSON: I am generally hoping that it will die a quiet death. And I think the less federal interference the better. States will be able to set their own standards work with their local school districts and with parents and PTA’s I don’t see a downside in doing it that way. I see a big downside in posing from above you must do it this way; this is the standard that we have set. So far it’s created nothing but chaos.

They're all just theories.

>its a bunch of undergrads on Veeky Forums pretend to be smarter than a world-renowned neurosurgeon episode

>he thinks doctors and especially surgeons are geniuses

He has proven himself to have been a competent doctor/surgeon. That's it.

I'm sure Terry Tao is "smarter" than me, but he's still a libtard literal autist who isn't right about much beyond math.

The american deserve everything bad that happens to them. Luckily none of my scientific endeavors relies on you dumbasses.